New owner in Kansas

oneslowVip3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just picked up an 05 QC with 79,xxx miles. Got it on trade.
My previous cars (which I traded) 04 GTO and 06 Trailblazer SS which had 550 HP. I will miss both of them.

Right now I'm in the middle of a complete detail on it, including a full paint correction using Adam's products. Paint is beat up pretty bad. Truck had a front end collision with another vehicle a few years ago according to records.

Some panels on the truck don't match which is driving me nuts! If I decide to keep this truck for the long haul I will address those problems later.

I've read that a SCT tuner is the way to go for a first mod? Truck is stock as far as I know except for a k&n intake.

Welcome from Ohio.

SCT should be your first mod as a QC owner.

Post up some pictures and we'll see if we can spot any more mods.

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Where are you in Kansas? I used to live in Garden City. I agree with you getting the SCT, it will give you the most bang for the buck. Good luck with your new toy.

Thanks guys. I'll get some pictures posted when I get a chance.

I'm in Norton, KS. Northwestern part of Kansas...small town.

I actually bought the SRT in Garden City. About a 3 hour drive from me.

We have already talked a bunch, but here is your official welcome to the VTCoA!

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Thank you, sir! Where are you located in Colorado?

I used to visit the springs and Littleton.

I'm in Grand Junction. We have a couple members in near Littleton (Denver area). I do a lot of business in Kansas too. I'll hit you up next time I am there.

I'm in Grand Junction. We have a couple members in near Littleton (Denver area). I do a lot of business in Kansas too. I'll hit you up next time I am there.

Sounds good man. Shoot me a text sometime. 785 871 5058
My name is Shawn.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back