New owner in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new owner here of a 2005 SRT10 Quad, red, Paxton and a bunch of other mods. Temporarily disabled due to broken piston :( Can't wait to get this monster running again!!

I tried to post about the truck and some questions in the general section but it is not showing up.

Welcome to the RBC, the more posts the better. You should be able to ask anything soon.

Glad to see another South Florida member here. Where in Miami are you? Let me know when u get it running and we'll go hit the track.

Thanks guys :) I am in Kendal with my poor engine in a million pieces of which I was not the one to take it apart or remove it from the truck so should be interesting putting it all back together and getting it working.

I can't wait to get to the track or even drive it in this nice cool weather.

Welcome. Glad to have another Paxton truck in South Florida. Things are going to get really interesting down here in the next few months for us. ;)

WELCOME!with the knowledge and the support from our members and vendors, this forum will get you up and running....i have no doubt:rock:

Mighty1 said:
Thanks guys :) I am in Kendal with my poor engine in a million pieces of which I was not the one to take it apart or remove it from the truck so should be interesting putting it all back together and getting it working.

I can't wait to get to the track or even drive it in this nice cool weather.
I'm down in Cutler Bay. Not too far from you. Get that think back together quick, we got some nice weather for racing coming up.

LitemUp said:
Welcome. Glad to have another Paxton truck in South Florida. Things are going to get really interesting down here in the next few months for us. ;)
I hope so. ;)

What my peeps from miami

I am looking to buy a quad cap srt 10 with under 30,000 miles.
Does anyone know of any trucks down here that are for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back