New owner.. sunroof question

skidkid

Reaction score
just bought 05 QC and I love it. Two issues, first is it me or does it almost sound like a diesel from the back when running. You would think they would put some more growl in this thing stock. Also last night while closing the sun roof, I had two rubber channels fall out. Both about a foot long and one has felt on it. I looked up there with the roof open but couldnt figure out where they go. Both came off the drivers side, and ideas or does anyone have a diagram of sunroof design?

just bought 05 QC and I love it. Two issues, first is it me or does it almost sound like a diesel from the back when running. You would think they would put some more growl in this thing stock. Also last night while closing the sun roof, I had two rubber channels fall out. Both about a foot long and one has felt on it. I looked up there with the roof open but couldnt figure out where they go. Both came off the drivers side, and ideas or does anyone have a diagram of sunroof design?

Yes they sound VERY dieselish! My friends used to call mine the UPS truck because it sounded very similar and the receiving guys at work would think they had a delivery :mad:
Cheap/Free mod is to remove RESONATOR and CATS!! Sounds awesome! Or you can leave RESONATOR and remove MUFFLER AND CATS! Both had an awesome sound when I did them.:burnout:

They sound more like the angry dump truck,, as my wife calls it.lol Diesels whine this truck is straight attitude....

first is it me or does it almost sound like a diesel from the back when running.

People who didn't know what SRT was always said they thought it was a diesel, there's a reason why the Viper's were always nicknamed the UPS truck. For years before the SRT came out.

Semper Fi Brother, I took my muffler off and added two race bullet mufflers and it sounds awesome. I just retired from the Mean Green Machine as an E-8 too

Semper Fi Brother, I took my muffler off and added two race bullet mufflers and it sounds awesome. I just retired from the Mean Green Machine as an E-8 too

OOHRAH Sancho, did you leave the resignator on or off? Ya Im at 22 years just figured Id use this Hawaii billet as twighlite tour. Nothing is ever that bad on the island Bra!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back