New owner

What is recommended for a tonneau cover? Also what about running boards?
Wing or no wing that is the question .. many choices if you don’t wear the wing .. otherwise most have agreed the factory cover is the only choice .. also be aware that the wing for the trucks with a cover is different and has a center support . But a 10 without a wings is only a 9 hahaha

If you are going with running boards do a search there have been a couple others on here

Mine has a wing and will stay on.View attachment 66239Any thoughts on running boards?
Yes that’s the wing for the non tonneau cover .. seems people had problems with putting the wing on the after market covers ..

As for running boards .. I’m not a fan but if I was to do them they would be something like these ..

Welcome aboard to the red button club

I bought a plastic stepping stool for my last shorty from the dollar store .. it is one of those spoil the chick tools when you open her door and set it down on the ground so she can get in ,, then you pick it up put it in the truck then repeat when it’s time to let her out hahaha ! The romance party starts at 11 :cool: hahaha !

At the present time there isn’t any mods. It’s all stock with 23k miles. I am going to level the back end. Put a bed rug in it. Would like to put a tonneau cover on it.

Attachments

• IMG_2762.jpeg
    IMG_2762.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2725.jpeg
    IMG_2725.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2724.jpeg
    IMG_2724.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2655.jpeg
    IMG_2655.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 3
I bought a plastic stepping stool for my last shorty from the dollar store .. it is one of those spoil the chick tools when you open her door and set it down on the ground so she can get in ,, then you pick it up put it in the truck then repeat when it’s time to let her out hahaha ! The romance party starts at 11 :cool: hahaha !
Get a taller girlfriend!! Hahahaha

At the present time there isn’t any mods. It’s all stock with 23k miles. I am going to level the back end. Put a bed rug in it. Would like to put a tonneau cover on it.
Nice Clean truck ,, low mileage a huge plus ..
Tonneau cover , bed rug great choices .
The back end on the QC’s factory is a bit high and leveling is a good choice also ,, I used the lowering leaf spring shackles years ago . Bought them from JTSVP ( Tony AKA: Stinker from here. Great guy ! The shackles were perfect to level my truck and the cost was less than 100$ … simple install ! See pic ,, hope it’s not to dark .
I estimate the shackles dropped the rear around 1 inch !
IMG_0807.jpeg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back