New parts came in today!

04SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since I bought the truck I have had issues with it. First TPS sensor was screwy and then the IAC valve. Recently after repairing everything I have been losing all pressure in my clutch pedal. It usually happens when I WOT shift. It slowly begins to loose pressure over a few miles. So I said SCREW THAT! A few days ago I ordered some new parts for my truck. Its been parked until these bad boys made it over here from Roe Racing down in Florida. Some of you might have this kit! Its the Roe Racing Upgraded Hydraulics kit! I also ordered a K&N filter. A new Mopar Oil Filter to go with my next oil change. A new clutch foot pedal (mine had signs of wear). A new pilot bearing. Here is a picture of all the goodies!

20120511183008.jpg

Up after this is a new paint job. Painting her Black. Then I suppose ill replace the power steering lines once Tony gets back and is able to ship them! haha :rock:

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

my black & red ones did/do the same thing.

felt like when ya collapse a brake caliper & ya have to pump the brake pedal a few times

Tony explained to me what he has seen cause it.

Yeah exactly. My last straw was towing her home :( and before that I had to bleed my clutch at a walgreens parking lot. I just realized im missing a shim looks like.

Yeah exactly. My last straw was towing her home :( and before that I had to bleed my clutch at a walgreens parking lot. I just realized im missing a shim looks like.

The shim sets the height of the clutch pedal or the one behind the slave ?

I just did Stinkers hydraulic upgrade... Best damn upgrade you can do to improve the quality and reliability of these things.

I had the same problem. 100% cured. Be sure to tighten the lines on the new part before you mount the tranny back up though lol.

Small shim behind the slave. I emailed them they said its siliconed behind it and I failed to look closer. DOH!

Now all you need is 4.88 gears, roe sc, and water/meth.

How so? it should actually drag a long on the engines belt system, so wouldn't it use more gas to move it? Plus the extra horses and my foot wanting to be in it all the time!

are you doing a new clutch & flywheel ??

I did the same thing you have from roe also, along with the centerforce & lightweight flywheel. big difference.

check your rearmain while the tranny is out, mine had a slight leak. and poilt bearing also replaced.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back