New PB in the CTS V

I think I'm right there, so no complaints about my tune.

I don't know much about the Caddy's. Did the tune make a noticeable difference? This kinda reminds me of our RC's where the per dollar benefit of a tune is questionable - most say it's not worth it. Then Justin data-logged his non-tuned truck and realized he's leaving a significant amount of power on the table.

Very classy. As an wannabe racing authority and aspiring bench racer, I appreciate how consistent and detailed you are with your results, Trainman. I do have to say though, that even though it's good to see you doing well with the V, what I really want to see is a 10 second pass in your '10! :burnout: :D

Oh, you will.....or my name isn't The F***in Trainman!:D

I don't know much about the Caddy's. Did the tune make a noticeable difference? This kinda reminds me of our RC's where the per dollar benefit of a tune is questionable - most say it's not worth it. Then Justin data-logged his non-tuned truck and realized he's leaving a significant amount of power on the table.

Pure stock the CTS V made 458 rwhp @ 6,200 rpm (factory rev limit), after tune only it made 491 rwhp @ 6,550 ( 483 rwhp @ 6,200). A month later after the AIRAID CAI install it made 516.6 rwhp @ 6,550.

Give it a rest, troll.

Next time you're banned.

He violated the terms of his probation so he's gone. he was doing so well too. Was a good conversation til he lot control.

I enjoy Trainmans threads lots, of knowledge and fun, carry on :D

J

Pure stock the CTS V made 458 rwhp @ 6,200 rpm (factory rev limit), after tune only it made 491 rwhp @ 6,550 ( 483 rwhp @ 6,200). A month later after the AIRAID CAI install it made 516.6 rwhp @ 6,550.

Those are some very impressive gains!

WOW!!!

Back