New PB

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welp i went an tried out carandle the new track in dallas.. and it's a hooking son of a bitch...

made 4 pass's...

first pass was more of a shake down spun 1st2nd3rd an 4th lol and gave up coasted in at a 13.6

2nd pass.. i did a little better burn out " Left the line like a grandmaw"

ran a 12.96 at 108

3rd pass was my best pass N/A "Still spining" and leaving around 1200Rpms
12.82 at 111

then i followd that up with a n20 run 125shot.. it spun like a mother in all gears and still ran a 12.48 at 115mph....
Left lane #67
S6300992.jpg

all in all i wasn't expecting to run tonight but my buddy talked me into it... i was very very suprized that i was running the times i was on street tires.... next time i go i'm doing some weight reduction an i'll be in ther 11's easy.. my 12.4 run should have been in the 11's but i granny'd it off the line bad i mean just kinda sliping the clutch all the way out to the 60 ft mark... so here i am with this delima....should i got for the street tire record of the N/A record :D i know the truck has it in it it's if i can drive it there! none the less i'm happy!

will post video later tommorow!

FATJACK said:
Its a helluva lot more fun when you can leave the line HARD!!

i know man! lol... i know... i need a clutch and some slicks and they are coming soon!.. if i could leave the line hard i would have ran alot better times.. the time slip above was my best 60 ft all night

Django should be proud i went to the track and i think i'm hooked cause i ran the best times ever lol

Tooloe said:
i know man! lol... i know... i need a clutch and some slicks and they are coming soon!.. if i could leave the line hard i would have ran alot better times.. the time slip above was my best 60 ft all night

Django should be proud i went to the track and i think i'm hooked cause i ran the best times ever lol
A 1.60 60' would put you in the 11's easy.

Good to see you run that beast on the track:rock: Get some slicks or DR's and you should be in the 11's easy

Tooloe said:
so here i am with this delima....should i got for the street tire record of the N/A record :D i know the truck has it in it it's if i can drive it there! none the less i'm happy!
what is the NA street tire 1/4 record ?? :dontknow:
all the guys i can think of in the low 12's are on drag radials or slicks & have major weight reduction........ ;) :D

moparracing said:
what is the NA street tire 1/4 record ?? :dontknow:
all the guys i can think of in the low 12's are on drag radials or slicks & have major weight reduction........ ;) :D

i believe it's a 11.82 just for the street tire record..... next time i'm going to the track i'm going to have lighter front wheels and one seat and the interior striped.... i want the records lol working on video now

LoveThisTruck said:
Mickey ran an 11.9 ... and I think Chub said he ran the 11.8:dontknow: I could be mistaken
that's fast on street tires....... they should post in the timeslips section, beat's trainman's stripped down/drag radial NA record. :)

moparracing said:
that's fast on street tires....... they should post in the timeslips section, beat's trainman's stripped down/drag radial NA record. :)

Mickey's is in the timeslip section:burnout:1.8 60"... Ya that's haulin ass.

LoveThisTruck said:
Mickey's is in the timeslip section:burnout:1.8 60"... Ya that's haulin ass.
which one is that ?
the highest NA is trainmans 12.0....... :dontknow:

is mickey "1qksrt" ?? his is SC'd, not NA.......:)

Last edited:
moparracing said:
which one is that ?
the highest NA is trainmans 12.0....... :dontknow:

is mickey "1qksrt" ?? his is SC'd, not NA.......:)

Yep 1qksrt. That's pretty amazing on street tires, IMHO:D

the N/A street tire record is 12.28 set by bigred460
the overall street tire record is between 1qwksrt and flcub at like 11.9 or 11.89

moparracing said:
Those times are not NA, they are using power adders. The best reported NA time is 12.024 ( but I do use Drag Radials).

Tooloe said:
i believe it's a 11.82 just for the street tire record..... next time i'm going to the track i'm going to have lighter front wheels and one seat and the interior striped.... i want the records lol working on video now

All you had to do is let me know! You know I paint for a living man. I'm thinking like a pastel yellow or pink would accentuate the interior. I just don't understand how that'll make you lighter or faster?

Wade, did you post on DR that you were going? We should head out there together next time. Congrats on the PB!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back