new personal best

moparviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally was able to go to the track today.

Went 11.792 at 122.58 with a 1.81 60 foot on spray.

Was spinning through first and had to granny shift 3rd. I have alot of figuring out to do with the nitrous and setting up the suspension for the nitrous.

Went 12.232 at 113.29 with a 1.737 60 foot NA

that was the last pass NA before I went to spray. It still has alot left in it NA but the track was getting ready to close so I had to start spraying. The short of it is Im still trying to figure out how to launch the truck and hit third.

I fully expect to hit a 10 sec pass with the bottle and a mid 11 without. And once I hit thoes goals ill turn it up to the 400 shot it was built for

Not bad at all, seat time is all it will take to make that truck run what you want it to

Not bad at all, seat time is all it will take to make that truck run what you want it to

Yeah thats the first time Iv been to the track in over a year.

The first pass with spray we had it hitting way to much way to soon and blew thr tires off. The second pass was with some adjustments went the 11.7 at 122. The third pass blew the intake off again and by then the track was shutting down

Finally was able to go to the track today.

Went 11.792 at 122.58 with a 1.81 60 foot on spray.

Was spinning through first and had to granny shift 3rd. I have alot of figuring out to do with the nitrous and setting up the suspension for the nitrous.

Went 12.232 at 113.29 with a 1.737 60 foot NA

that was the last pass NA before I went to spray. It still has alot left in it NA but the track was getting ready to close so I had to start spraying. The short of it is Im still trying to figure out how to launch the truck and hit third.

I fully expect to hit a 10 sec pass with the bottle and a mid 11 without. And once I hit thoes goals ill turn it up to the 400 shot it was built for

Nice pass :burnout:

Congrats Nick! For sure more seat time and chassis adjusting will get you 11.00- 10.90 Witt that trap speed! Gotta get that suspension in sync and correct tire heating and pressure and its on like Donkey Kong sir! Did you say your tires were old? VHT those biatches or get new and watch those 60's drop along with dialing in those QA1s!
Can't wait to see that truck in the 10's as well! Congrats once again bro:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back