New Pic

BADBLACKSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can see the wheels better. I am pleased the way they turned out.
I have since taken the chrome gas door off and put it back to black.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    360.7 KB · Views: 9,406
Last edited:
Looks cool bro. I would lower it before the tonneau cover and color match the mirrors and door handles. Just my opinion bro.

Yea id betta cover but b careful cause I've seen some where the wing doesn't look as good and some just seem to small or too thin... good luck and nice job... so far lol

Looks great bro! I had to do a double-take on the wheels though. First I thought those were the largest damn break calipers I had ever seen until I realized that was red painted on the inside of your wheels. If those were breaks you could stop in 15 feet or less! HAHA :D

wow you guys say Lightnings look mexican, but those wheels are god offle.

Good, glad to read it....

Cuz if you hate it, we know it's been done right :drool:

I cant believe that a dude that owns a freakin Lightning is knocking my wheels!!! No surprise.....!!!! Drivin that Ford is like putting perfume on a pig anyway!!!

I cant believe that a dude that owns a freakin Lightning is knocking my wheels!!! No surprise.....!!!! Drivin that Ford is like putting perfume on a pig anyway!!!

You can't be surprised........:D

I actualy like your wheels, I was going to do the same thing just not black and red, I was going to do the silver and and anadize the inner wheel red...

Just never got that far

You can't be surprised........:D

I actualy like your wheels, I was going to do the same thing just not black and red, I was going to do the silver and and anadize the inner wheel red...

Just never got that far

I got the idea from the new Challenger. The gloss finish is much easier to keep clean too. 3 coats of acrylic enamel on the black and the red, then 3 coats of clear. They should be durable as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back