new pics of my yellow fever QC

i appreciate the comments. you could say i have the fastest short bus going. lol.

Silverback said:
Yep, got to agree with Steve. You are exempt for receiving any shit from me in regard to the wing. :D :p :rock:

And great choice over a van.

Get ahold of Wifey. She will buy your wing. Not sure what she is doing with all the crap she collects, but I'm guessing that someday there will be this giant windmill out in the desert made of SRT/10 Wings.

Screw the wheel chair van..............you have the fastest wheelchair on the road!!! Awesome dude!!! I love it!! Excellent idea thinking outside the box and creating your ride!!:rock:

patrick

HA!!!
You found us!!!

I posted that i saw a yellow QC with a camper a while back. I passed you while you were trying to get to a UK football game 1-2 months ago.

Welcome to asylum.

small world. i did see a black QC in lexington at the start of the football season. i have season football tickets for UK. it's hard to miss my big yellow truck. lol.

sapientiam said:
HA!!!
You found us!!!

I posted that i saw a yellow QC with a camper a while back. I passed you while you were trying to get to a UK football game 1-2 months ago.

Welcome to asylum.

2 sweet bro!

Now drop a paxton or a Roe, or hell pop for some turbos and rack up the miles!

Welcome to the RBC bud!:rock:

I have my name on the list to try and get some season tickets for next year.
We'll definately have to do some tail gateing with the trucks.

and short bus don't let the crazys bother you, they're just trying to make you one of them. I've seen the transformation, its a frightening thing. The sickness use to be 'thenormal'.

Looks cool. You have a sleeper on your hands with the camper top. You could take all the SRT badges off and put some hemi ones on. Then have a camera ready to take pictures off all the open mouths as you pass them.

i'm easy to find tailgating. just look for the big yellow topper sticking up.

go cats!

sapientiam said:
I have my name on the list to try and get some season tickets for next year.
We'll definately have to do some tail gateing with the trucks.

and short bus don't let the crazys bother you, they're just trying to make you one of them. I've seen the transformation, its a frightening thing. The sickness use to be 'thenormal'.

i've thought about taking the badges off. but, i'm to proud.

thanks for the comment.

FlyingLow said:
Looks cool. You have a sleeper on your hands with the camper top. You could take all the SRT badges off and put some hemi ones on. Then have a camera ready to take pictures off all the open mouths as you pass them.

Welcome to the RBC!! :rock:

Well... I have to say that I agree with the others... the only justifiable removal of the wing I have seen!!

I remember that thread about the camper top, and I remember all of us (ok, MOST) making our comments about it. Just goes to show, not everything is as it appears!!! Nice job on the truck, and an excellent choice over a van, or similarly equipped (gulp!) car!! :eek:

I agree with the others... and said the same thing.. "a topper????", but when I saw the pictures.. it all came together... I think that its great that you came up with that idea.. and choose to not go with the van!! =) :rock:

it took me sometime to get use to the topper. it's about a 1000 lbs. i had it on my 2002 dodge 4x4 and wasn't sure if i wanted to put it on such a unique truck. but i fell in love with the power. and it made pulling my boat easier.

What style JL speakers w-whats? Are they in a jl box and how do they sound.
I just installed another brand in a set up like yours but i don't like they way they sound. They are missing the low end thump that i like.

kylightning73 said:
it took me sometime to get use to the topper. it's about a 1000 lbs. i had it on my 2002 dodge 4x4 and wasn't sure if i wanted to put it on such a unique truck. but i fell in love with the power. and it made pulling my boat easier.

Wow ! A 1000 lbs. All the more reason to get a Paxton to off set the weight.
Nice looking rig though.:rock:

Nice set up you've got there !!!!Never would of thought of that,and I damn sure don't want to become domesticated !!!:rock: :rock:

i can't remember what JL style the are. but they are 10" subs made for tight spots. i have a 400watt crossfire amp. it has more thump than i could ask for. i've rattled my rear view mirror off. my box is hand made from scratch and leather rapped with yellow stiching.:rock:

Docmil488 said:
What style JL speakers w-whats? Are they in a jl box and how do they sound.
I just installed another brand in a set up like yours but i don't like they way they sound. They are missing the low end thump that i like.

can you tow with a supercharger or turbo? i would love to have one but i have to be able to pull my 6000lbs boat.

silversrt said:
Wow ! A 1000 lbs. All the more reason to get a Paxton to off set the weight.
Nice looking rig though.:rock:

Back