New Pics

Dodge_FarmBoy

Reaction score
Finnaly got the truck all shined up 2day even though its only 36 degrees outside :) Got a chance to take my first pics. I know its not anything new but here ya go.

012.jpg
[/IMG]

DRIVEBACK.jpg

DRIVEFRONT.jpg

FRONT.jpg

PASSFRONT.jpg

PASBACK.jpg

There ya go Bud ........ Truck looks great, if you can get a nice pic of the side of the truck that just fills the pic, I'll do up a fantasy graphic for ya for your sig if you want. The 3rd one down up top is close but the very front got cropped out a touch. Up to you ....

Jim

JimTeTe said:
There ya go Bud ........ Truck looks great, if you can get a nice pic of the side of the truck that just fills the pic, I'll do up a fantasy graphic for ya for your sig if you want. The 3rd one down up top is close but the very front got cropped out a touch. Up to you ....

Jim

Jim, what kind of groveling would I have to do to get you to do one for me?

shhh your not supposed to tell em about the inside of the wheels!!! I was gonna do em but i was freezin my ass off and was in a hurry. I'll try an get a full side view pic ;) thanks guys

Cruster said:
Jim, what kind of groveling would I have to do to get you to do one for me?

Not to much, pm me or post me a good size pic as few reflections as possible and I'll do one up for ya, any background pref.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back