New products...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a few new things we've been doing lately. The first couple are of a coke machine we did at one of the fire stations the other day. It turned out really cool, even the printed diamondette at the bottom looks real...the next three pics are a floor/concrete vinyl that we do digital prints on, the next two are a rough surface vinyl that will stick to textured walls and even concrete block walls etc.

I thought I'd share some of the new stuff we're offering in case anyone wants a picture on their garge floor/wall. We also offer digitally printed wallpaper for smoother/non-textured wall surfaces...:D

Attachments

• DSCN2444.JPG
    DSCN2444.JPG
    550.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN2447.JPG
    DSCN2447.JPG
    521.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN2470.JPG
    DSCN2470.JPG
    252 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN2473.JPG
    DSCN2473.JPG
    404 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN2474.JPG
    DSCN2474.JPG
    412.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2475.JPG
    DSCN2475.JPG
    387 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN2476.JPG
    DSCN2476.JPG
    409.5 KB · Views: 19
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Here's an example of the wallpaper product that we installed this morning at the U of A golf complex. This thing is like 8' wide, 4' tall...

Attachments

• _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_golf b.jpg
    _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_golf b.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Here's an example of the wallpaper product that we installed this morning at the U of A gold complax. This thing is like 8' wide, 4' tall...
Steve is that the type that you can put on and remove later witrhout damaging the wallpaper?:dontknow:

Brat said:
Steve is that the type that you can put on and remove later witrhout damaging the wallpaper?:dontknow:

This product is not that type, it's permanent since it's actually wallpaper, but we can do the temporary type too. I understand that the only issue with that product is keeping the edges from peeling back since it does not actually "stick" to the wall, but I've never tried it personally.

Here's a couple more examples that we installed out at the golf complex today...we're some hog sticking fools today...LOL!!! I hope they have as good a day against Auburn...:(

Attachments

• _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_golf c.jpg
    _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_golf c.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 25
  • _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_golf d.jpg
    _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_golf d.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 22
Quality looking stuff fo sho :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details