New project possible

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me and a goober have been looking at doing a full out drag beast ,looking at doing a early dodge dart with a viper power plant or even a 440 ,had plans ,had a car lined up ,had a viper 2004 motor lined up. Now I lost chance on viper 04 motor waiting on him DAMNIT!

Problem is ,I had my chit lined up and money to roll ,partner let me down ,cant count how many times in my life this has happen ,

Like my ol pappy use to call some of the rednecks around here ,All hat and no cow ,

Guess i will go Lone-Wolf just take me a bit longer :mad:

Last edited:
skip the partners, only a waste of time and money.

I'm getting old bubba would have liked to have someone help and enjoy the work like i do ,
not many really know me personally but I work like a mule running up hill even at 50 +
Seems many these days don't share the idea or the commitment to do a job right with pride or doing what they say when they say it ,
If I tell you I will be there at 1pm you can bank on me being there ,not 1 or 2 hours late and not coming through when I promised I will ,

what year dart ya goin with???

Man I'd help in a heartbeat and not only would be on time, but would be 10 minutes early. As we say in the Army, "to be on time is to be late, to be early is to be on time". Probably my biggest pet peeve is when people say they will do something and be a certain place at a certain time and don't. Annoys the piss out of me. Do what you say you're going to do.

I'm getting old bubba would have liked to have someone help and enjoy the work like i do ,
not many really know me personally but I work like a mule running up hill even at 50 +
Seems many these days don't share the idea or the commitment to do a job right with pride or doing what they say when they say it ,
If I tell you I will be there at 1pm you can bank on me being there ,not 1 or 2 hours late and not coming through when I promised I will ,

Those are all great characteristics! I agree on the on time thing. I hate when I have to wait on someone else. Too bad you are so far away, I'd jump at the chance to work on a project like this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTgnbl1-QcU]SLANT 6 Mopar or No Car! - YouTube[/ame]

love that vid:rock::burnout:

great collection of Mopar iron:rock::rock::rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back