New quad cab owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srt-BoZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well my dealer here in Fl was able to find me a brand new 05 i like the interior better then the 06, so im picking it up tomm, black with all options. Im getting the windows limo tinted first thing tomm when i get it and get some focal 3 ways in the doors and the rear, other than that i dont know much about viper motors im coming from corvette and cobra background, What is the best Bolt-on setup around? Also is tuning as easy as a vette where u plug it in and tune?

Welcome to the RBC!!!!

Best bang for your buck upgrade? Call Boomer, tell him you want a Stage II FLash!! It Rocks!!!:rock:

What part of Florida are you in?

destin up in the panhandle, i have another question also does the factory sell a cover for the bed with a wing? if not i think im just going to buy the snug top and take the wing off.

Srt-BoZ said:
destin up in the panhandle, i have another question also does the factory sell a cover for the bed with a wing? if not i think im just going to buy the snug top and take the wing off.

Yes, you can get a factory cover with the wing, but it'll run yuo close to 4K from the Stealership!
But there are other options that will still allow the wing to fit!!
Keep the wing!!!

brat ive had the sickness for 5 cars now lol, this is kinda my DD other toys to play with no need to beat this one to death. but i am curious about long tubes, catback, intake,tuning, and lowering kit of somekind? any help? for some reason im not suprised the factory cover is made of gold.

not knowing if you have a rc or qc like Ntwork said call Gary also known as Boomer 812-453-4862 he will talk to you and give you the beat advice on mods.

Drop/handling kit, magnaflow, pcm flash, catless mids all available from X metal....aka Boomer. Headers are nice but pricey. Cats are where the power is lost. Dont think we have a plug and tune setup yet. Roe Racing sells the Vec 2's which offer lots of tuning flexability. Call Shawn and talk with him.

Welcome to the madness RBC!!!

patrick

Welcome - The cover and wing combo rocks. And agreed, Boomer is one f your best bets. Xmetal is the way I'll be going here shortly for a number of goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back