**NEW** QUALITY CAR MATS - Save $$$ on Lloyd Mats!!

Black1 said:
Great looking stuff, Steve! Thanks for the big pictures on the installs and the comparisons! :rock: I always wondered what Lloyd's stuff looked like in "real life", as I've never seen them in person. I need to order a set for my '98 Talon in the near future. :rock:

Guys.... Steve (XenonDepot) has been a longstanding Vendor here on the VTCOA. There are several vendors that sell similar or the very same products on here. There shouldn't be any "in-fighting" amongst them, because it's a simple matter of who is willing to sell these products at a cheaper price and/or give better service. It's called COMPETITION, and that is a good thing.

Tony acted (as I knew he would) with respect and class regarding competing pricing.... I would hope everyone else does the same. :)

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Here is your chance to win a FREE Apple Ipad 16GB Wifi. Simply subscribe to our HID Kits blog for your chance to win! Our blog will feature information about the products that we carry. Subscribe to be made aware of new products, detailed reviews, and awesome pictures that our customers have submitted to us! Many of the questions you may have about what is involved in upgrading the lights on your vehicle with our HID kit or our automotive LED bulbs is readily available right on our blog! You will also be emailed about any last minute promotions that will enable you to save even more!!

Good Luck!!

Steve

The SEMA show 2010 pictures are here and they are awesome! If you want to see more be sure to check out our Blog. Don't forget to subscribe for a chance to win a FREE iPad!

20101105-091906.jpg

20101108-060647.jpg

20101108-060858.jpg

20101108-060908.jpg

20101108-061016.jpg

20101108-061035.jpg

20101105-091746.jpg

20101105-092143.jpg

20101105-091724.jpg

Just in time for the holidays!

KBcarstuff.com Gift certificates are the perfect gift idea when you're short of time on finding the right present. Our Gift certificates make the perfect present for friends, family, and business associates that are automotive enthusiasts at heart! KBcarstuff offers thousands of high quality automotive products making it easy for the lucky recipient to find exactly what they are looking for to spice up their ride!

This post is just a bookmark for me since I will need to replace my mats soon... And I need a mat anchor too. Thanks Steve. I'll be contacting you soon.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

XenonDepot is having a BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SUPER SALE!! Click the banner below and SAVE BIG!

Everything is in stock and ready to ship!

Make sure you hurry because this is a LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our email server.

Please forward all of your inquiries to [email protected].

We are working diligently to fix this issue and will have it resolved soon.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

All Lloyd Floor Mat orders have shipped out!

FREE SHIPPING is still available on orders over $100 so be sure to take advantage of the offer while it lasts!

Happy Holidays!

WOW I can't believe that Christmas is only 2 days away and 2011 is right around the corner!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the support and for making it such a great 2010! On behalf of myself and everyone at XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff, have a very happy holiday season and a very happy, prosperous new year!

Hi everyone,

Hope everybody enjoyed their holidays.

For those of you who entered our iPad giveaway, please be sure to check our Blog to see if you won!

Please note that we were closed on Friday and Monday and are working hard to answer emails, private messages and process orders. We appreciate your patience.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank everybody for their continued patience and support.

I also want to inform everybody that we will be operating with limited staff for the next 2 weeks. If you send a PM or an email please allow 24-48 hours for a response. As always, for the quickest possible response, please email us directly at [email protected].

Regards,

Steve

All Lloyd Floor Mat orders have shipped out!
Remember we are still offering Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the continental US.

Also, please take a look at these great pictures of our Putco LED bulbs installed in a 2010 Honda Accord!

Hey guys,
Just wanted to update this thread and let you know that all Lloyd Mats orders are shipping out soon and you can get your tracking numbers on your account on KBcarstuff.com

In the mean time, check out the newest addition - Husky Liners, Floor Liners and Floor Mats!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back