New Rear Sway Bar End Links Done!

John Stuttle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I am waiting on the bump steer kit to be fabbed up, they did get my rear sway bar adjustable end links done. I will post pics of them and the installtion tomorrow.

If you are interested in a set, let me know. I have commissioned them to build 15 sets. They will be completed by next Friday.

They are made with a three piece rod end that features a 52100 bearing steel ball that is heat treated, precision ground and hard chrome plated. The race is Teflon®/Kevlar® and is self sealing and lubricating. The body is chrome moly steel that has been heat treated and plated. The radial static load rating for the rod end is in excess of 16,000 pounds!

The rod end attaches to an infinitely adjustable 1/2” threaded heat treated alloy steel shaft with 125,000 psi tensile strength. They come complete with all hardware to install and are plug & play.

The cost is $89.95 per set. Add $20 per set if you would like a set of polyurethane mounting bushings with new mounting clamps to mount to the rear axle.

If you have lowered your truck you need this mod!!!!

Email me at [email protected] if you have an interest – thanks - john

Last edited:
I'll take a set! PM Me with your contact info.
What are your plans for the front?

Thanks

John,
Your discussions regarding the front got me under my truck yesterday and looking towards the rear I can see where some attention is needed there as well w/ the drop kit installed......I'll take a set with the added poly bushings. PM me when ready for payment/shipment.

Yes,

John please post your contact details and data on how to order.....

I want a set with the poly bushings too......

Tim (866)945-3438

To anyone that wants these you can send a paypal payment to me at [email protected] just state in it if you want the poly bushings or not and if your truck is lowered 2" or 3" or ??"

Please add 10.50 for shipping in the lower 48 and $3.00 to cover the paypal charge.

The total for the end links only would be $103.45

The total for the endlinks with bushings would be $123.45

Or you can send me a check or money order without the paypal fee. My mailing address is:

John Stuttle
PO Box 6156
Fishers, IN 46038

If paying by mail be sure to shoot me an email so I can hold a set for you. Also be shure to give me your shipping address.

Pic should be up by 3PM today - thanks - john

Last edited:
I am working on the fronts also but due to the design I am purchasing a stock of cores that will be modified along with a full set of end link and mounting polyurethane bushings. I should have the cores in and modified by the end of next week.

The cost will be $90 for the pair of front end links and $35 for the poly bushings.

This will be a core exchange program and I will need your cores back. A fully refundalbe $150 core charge will be necessary (the new ones are pricey).

Thanks -john

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back