New ride height

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this is a photoshop pic " woohoo," will be getting some proper pics of the truck in progress hopefully this coming week, But this is the target ride height, they have marked out the cnotch, and the new front a arms are being put together for this height.. Shes gonna be sweeeeet....

Stock height

2004-Dodge-Ram-SRT-10-side-view-1024x640.jpg

Tony Lowering kit, 2/4

New 4 link and custom front a arms " Kit will be available for this set up as well full 4 link and custom front arms"

Looks awsome!! :rock:

But maybe you will need to add qa1 shocks and some customs springs in the front to cope with the new ride height.

Because you are so close to the inner fenders and when you hit a bump the tyres will touch it for sure.

Sick! Lowered rams are beautiful

Time for some 285/35 or 295/30 tires

Already have Qa1s, but we may be switching to a coil over style race shock anyhow,
so selling qa1s after the new ones get installed...

lots of fun coming ..

And now we'll be 4 /6 drop which will reduce the drag big-time in the mile. Well be running a 19 inch rim with overall height of 28.9 so it will still clear the wells and also drop the over all height another inch so body drop will e 5/7 with the lower rubber

That'll work with smaller diameter wheels. Look forward to seeing it fly the mile here in Texas! :chain:
Yes coil overs are a must! I'd do 20" SRT replica wheels and you can run DR on rear in a nice size with 20's.

That'll work with smaller diameter wheels. Look forward to seeing it fly the mile here in Texas! :chain:
Yes coil overs are a must! I'd do 20" SRT replica wheels and you can run DR on rear in a nice size with 20's.

I need a light weight 19 to run the Hoosier R6 road racing tire which is good for 200mph + in the mile. I've seen them run 270mph with the same tire.

Won't be the friendliest on the street but it will see vary little use a this so should be fun , guess we'll find out. When she's done. Hopefully it's usable.

They are not fun or friendly on the street but will make up for it on the track. Really don't see the need for it on mile pulls rather than 1/4 mile but regardless it'll be stronger than current setup. :burnout:

They are not fun or friendly on the street but will make up for it on the track. Really don't see the need for it on mile pulls rather than 1/4 mile but regardless it'll be stronger than current setup. :burnout:

I drove one on the street at my shop and honestly they are fun, lots of fun, a lil more work to drive but fun as heck... This is strictly a drive once and a while truck so it will just be tons of fun,, and this new trans should hold power in 5th no problem " they claim 6ths as well" but all I need is 5th which with our tire package and 3.07 gear will be 233mph limit on gearing so more than enough to get where we need to be... I cant wait its just gonna be a ton of fun..

I think the best part is going to be the full boost control with the F2 blower it will make the beast a lil more drivable down low..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back