New Rims are on!!

i was ganna change the stock rims with one of this n drop it so it could match the black c/e stripin and smoged lights n lower it

GREAT IDEA

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Somehow the wheels dont seem to fill the area as the stockers did. I would agree perhaps dropping it would fill the fenderwells and give it a more agressive look/stance. Maybe someone can photoshop a lowering kit on it or your wheels on a black one lowered.

DOES THIS HELP ?????
LOWBLACK1.jpg
[/IMG]

I like the chrome look. This is a pic of my truck with those wheels and lowered. I have had my wheels widened. I don't like black wheels because they always look dirty. But that is why they make vanilla and choclate!:D

I agree 100% ...
SRT-IZ-4me said:
Not for me. I like te viper wheels. I think the viper wheels give the truck a unique look and makes it stand out!!! If i wanted the *BLING* i would of just chromed the OEM wheels!!! My .02....:D

Looks way better with the drop. For some reason that rim looks smaller than it is. Drop it then decide if you want to go back to the stockers. Either way your truck looks great.

patrick

I think those rims look hot! I love chrome!!

It took me a while to get used to mine too. Kept looking like something was missing. Now I love the way it looks and it definitely makes the truck mine!!

TO ME THE VIPER WHEELS LOOK BETTER.BUT, TO EACH HIS OWN.
THATS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.KEEP GOING BROTHER.
SEE STILL LOOKS SWEET.LIKE VENOM POWER SAID,IT'S STILL ONE BAD ASS TRUCK!!!

Why not just buy a spare set of tires and keep two sets of tires and wheels.....when you feel like stock, run stock....if you wanna spice it up with the chrome for a GTG to set yours apart from the others, run the chrome....I saw Scott's chrome wheels at the OCT 7 GTG, and while it's not my speed, they look damn good and the custom wheels made them stand out within an SRT crowd....

Besides, you have a spare set of tires to burn up at the track :D

ramviper10 said:
i was ganna change the stock rims with one of this n drop it so it could match the black c/e stripin and smoged lights n lower it

bro i like the second wheels!
go with 24's or 26's!!!!!!!
love the fat lip that they got!!!!!
by the way i think i will be going to vegas next month...let's meet up?

ramviper10 said:
yea no doubt let me know i was feelin those more to

if me and the wife go up there then we will go on the WHITESNAKE. if not then something else? if other people go?

what size?

i am thinking of 26's on mine?:D

ramviper10 said:
well i was planin on keepin them 22's but i might go 24's cuz i really want to lower it

is yours a qc or rc?
24's bro....or 26's
do you drag?
my dad has a rim and tire shop, let me know if i could be of some help?

Back