New Rims Finally Done ..

That thing looks amazing! Where did you have your wheels chromed? Can't wait to see it.

That thing looks amazing! Where did you have your wheels chromed? Can't wait to see it.

They are brand new chrome wheels from JTSVP not chromed OE's. And yes we should all meet up soon for sure:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Looks amazing like always Jim!:rock: ,Did you order tailgate handle and license plate light bezels too?:dontknow:

Tailgate handle and door handles being quoted ......

License Plate Bezels, What you talkin about man ..... I need to get me some of those. Looks like I gotta call Joanne again.

Jim

They are brand new chrome wheels from JTSVP not chromed OE's. And yes we should all meet up soon for sure:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Hawk whats a good weekend to Meet up and I'll start a Thread .....

Weekend of August 24/25 or September 7/8.

Jim

Any is good with me, just let me know. God damn weather better cooperate this time!!!!!!!

Tailgate handle and door handles being quoted ......

License Plate Bezels, What you talkin about man ..... I need to get me some of those. Looks like I gotta call Joanne again.

Jim

The black plastic bezels around the license plate lights should be painted body color also, it really cleans up the look. :D

Your truck looks great! I love that hood! I need to find me one.:rock:

I think Tony does as well ...... But you would have to check.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back