New rules for Buy/Sell

blown04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I can understand the reasoning for the new 100 post rule. However - I had a couple of posts on there. I'm now receiving questions etc to which I am unable to respond because of the mid swing rule change. How do you want to handle this?

The min post rule for PMs is as stupid idea as I have seen...causes nothing but problems for members.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:.....too many bad changes happening here...I see this forum dying soon....:(

The min post rule for PMs is as stupid idea as I have seen...causes nothing but problems for members.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:.....too many bad changes happening here...I see this forum dying soon....:(

Damn Larry, kinda grouchy tonite huh??

well i think that's a bit harsh...

it's in the middle of a change, and it will take some time...

things need to be fealt out as they become issues...

100 might be a lot, but if there isn't some sort of minimum post number...what's to stop spammers from getting signed up and sending us a bunch of crap??

i'll sell ya a good deal...

he's kinda fat...and lives in chattanooga...and maybe you can dress him up like santa for the holidays and put him on the porch or su-um:D :D :D

i'll sell ya a good deal...

he's kinda fat...and lives in chattanooga...and maybe you can dress him up like santa for the holidays and put him on the porch or su-um:D :D :D

Kind of scary knowing where your mind wanders

No it isn't, wally. Hey, did we ever decide on the GTG at the track?

Beths Birthday is that weekend. Looks like there is a group that wants to party friday night, and her family that wants to come down Saturday and do dinner. Doesn't look like I can do anything that weekend.

I don't think its for PMs - its just the buy/sell section. i thought a mod would post up here...

Back