New SC SRT-10 Ram owner

Renny017

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After many years of waiting and wanting it finally happened! I just purchased a black 2006 QC over the weekend and love every second in it. It also has a few goodies to match. It has a Paxton supercharger, Belanger headers, 67# injectors, twin fuel pumps all tuned through SCT. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and hope to see some of you this weekend in Myrtle Beach. Exhaust and a TB will be in the near future and a re-tune. I already know which TB and exhaust I'm going with (thanks to search) lol. I'm sure the wife will want to starting modding her ride pretty soon. I'll try to get some pics up when I get home.

Attachments

• 00l0l_8oK3rfcVbSf_600x450.jpg
    00l0l_8oK3rfcVbSf_600x450.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 00N0N_aIOCFmnBQlb_600x450.jpg
    00N0N_aIOCFmnBQlb_600x450.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 00r0r_7n5IC0lG9VL_600x450.jpg
    00r0r_7n5IC0lG9VL_600x450.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Welcome to the VTCoA!

Thank you! The bad part is I was so happy to share I put it in the wrong section.....:eek:

Welcome from NC . I will probably see you this weekend.

Welcome from Ga. which I am pretty sure your truck came from correct?
No it didn't, I do know which one you are talking about because I saw that one too. I found this one in SC just a couple hours away from me.

After many years of waiting and wanting it finally happened! I just purchased a black 2006 QC over the weekend and love every second in it. It also has a few goodies to match. It has a Paxton supercharger, Belanger headers, 67# injectors, twin fuel pumps all tuned through SCT. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and hope to see some of you this weekend in Myrtle Beach. Exhaust and a TB will be in the near future and a re-tune. I already know which TB and exhaust I'm going with (thanks to search) lol. I'm sure the wife will want to starting modding her ride pretty soon. I'll try to get some pics up when I get home.

Welcome to the Red Button Club...

What kind of ride does your wife have? :dontknow:

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be contacting you in the near future. I'm lovin' what I'm hearin'.:D

welcome from Belgium.
dont think we will ever meet...:D

gl with that sweet ride !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back