New SCT tunes

Itsmekylep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got 3 new tunes from torrie for my SCT tuner. The tuner came with the truck when i bought but no software to load it onto a computer. I got on SCT's website and the link for the download seems to be dead. Anyone know what steps or how to get emailed tunes onto the tuner? Also how to get the tuner software onto the computer???

Yessir, download that file, then you can download tunes to your PC from whoever emails them to you. You then use SCT download to upload tunes into SCT programmer. You can name tubes whatever you'd like :)

I'd like to think I cant figure this out because I'm semi retarted. But after i download the update and drivers they wont open up on my computer. It doesnt know what program to use to upen the files. Its driving me nuts!

I'd like to think I cant figure this out because I'm semi retarted. But after i download the update and drivers they wont open up on my computer. It doesnt know what program to use to upen the files. I love big nuts!

If you call sct helpline, they guy will link to your computer and do everything for you remotely, I had to do it because my government computer has an insane amount of security on it. Give it a shot. Whats up with that last sentence? :dontknow:

If you call sct helpline, they guy will link to your computer and do everything for you remotely, I had to do it because my government computer has an insane amount of security on it. Give it a shot. Whats up with that last sentence? :dontknow:

I guess I'll ty that. Hmm I'm not sure how that happened. :dontknow:

finally got the 91 oct. tune to work. I think the truck runs much better. I'll try and take it to the dyno in a week or 2 and see what kind of gaines I got.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back