New Servers, Here we come!....soon

RedSrt007

Reaction score
After a long and bumpy process, I am going to switch the VTCOA to new hosting / servers. Our current server is just too slow and need to go.

This is a process which requires time and money, but we are in the process of making it happen.

Hopefully after the migration, we should be running a lot faster; and you guys will have a faster forum to enjoy! We are hoping to start as soon as everything is in place (financially), which hopefully should be very soon.

Please excuse any forum interruption during this time, and long live the VTCOA!

Edit - 5/15/2008 - 7:17PM PST:
Any information from this time / date on (until further notice) may not transfer over to the new server....

-Patrick

...:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

SrtBrad said:
Will we be able to host video instead of using You Tube?

That is really dependent on supporting members / vendors / etc...

If we get enough, I can get a large space, with a lot of bandwidth allowing supporting members to upload videos (within reasonable size).

We have grown a lot in the last 1.5 years, and with the growth requires a bigger server.

-Patrick

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Patrick try not to have us down to long, most of us would have withdrawal problems. Long live the VTCOA !!!

TheSickness said:
Bout time I prolly have 3,000 posts still waiting to show up:D
And I have at least 4000 :D :D :D

Maybe my anxiety level will decrease now :dontknow: It's hard to be a HO when your posts take 20 minutes each ;) ;) ;) :p

Thanks Patrick and Jack :rock:

EXXXXXXXCELENT.

pinky_brain.gif

stewey1cf.gif

Keep Mikey & Denise on the slow server. Just move the rest of us to the faster server. That should even things out.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back