Votes: 39 69.6%
  • SHIFTER TO COME WITH NEW LEVER

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
the new shifter is comming along fellas, but haave a question

would you rather have it to where the oem lever bolts up?

or would you rather have it come with a new lever?

this will def help, if its to where the oem lever bolts up , it will make a small difference in price

thanks
Stinker

so ya askin if the new shifter needs to be set up for a Hurst stick or other brand???

i remember Fat Jack said he had to slightly modifiy a Hurst stick to fit his B&M

Yep, Hurst holes are smaller and a little further apart. I would rather have it fit the B&M bolt pattern that way the Cherry Performance levers will still work.

Tony you think you can make it like the old rat rods with a 3-4 foot lever:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:... so how will this compare to the b&m.

Tony, can you tell us a little about your new shifter? Will it be a short throw? Will it still short throw even with OEM stick?

OEM lever, that's the way I customized my X Brand, as you call it :D I like the interior as stock looking as it can be. You're probably gonna get a lot of opposing opinions on this one....would it be hard to do both:dontknow: Can't wait for the REVEAL:rock:

its a short thro shifter, but not sure, thats one option we are looking at , honestly it should be ready in about 30-40 days:)

LOL I hear ya buddy, yeah may jsut have to do it with a lever, but have it drilled actually where you can use the oem if you want;)

I say use the stock handle, it will keep the cost down plus I like the stock handle.

Surprisingly buddy it dont add much at all LOL but I will talk with him more tonight and find a solution to keep everyone happy:D

exactly sorry , been out most of the day, but I think that is the best way to go , like you say tnviper , too many choices there

I like having options, if it doesn't make a big difference in price see if you can make it accommodate factory and the new shifter. just my two sense! I'm just psyched to be getting a short throw shifter soon. Is it gonna be as good or better than the B&M?

I can't wait for a short throw shifter.... This stock deal is like rowing a phucking boat!

not sure really, unlike BM that builds thousands at a time, we are talking doing the machining and tooling for about 50 to start, thats why the lever part is kinda important, trying to keep the cost down, I am hopeing under $300 is my goal guys well below if I can;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back