*New*Side Pipe Exhaust Video!

dang that is too loud........and I love it!!!.:rock: ..maybe Stinker's electric cutout to have 2 exhausts...one muffled and one like that video...;)

How did you route the exhaust on the driver side. When i was doing my exhaust we played with the idea, but couldnt find a way to get around the gas tank and frame rails without the exhaust pipe hanging low and being visible from beside the truck.

JeffBoyette said:
How did you route the exhaust on the driver side. When i was doing my exhaust we played with the idea, but couldnt find a way to get around the gas tank and frame rails without the exhaust pipe hanging low and being visible from beside the truck.

here is the driver side!
S6300697.jpg

Here is a shot from the front of the truck
S6300696.jpg

You should just sell the kit... Have the pipes made exactly like yours (possibly with muffler option) and sell it as a package. The piping is nicely done

not loud enough! :rock: Looks like ill be taking a trip up to your place so you can use my truck for the DIY pictures! ohhh yeah and to pick up my DVD :D

Nice video,The exhaust sounds awesome too:rock: .
There's a multitude of mufflers for you to choose from to help you nail down the perfect tone your looking for,And I'm sure you'll find it!!!:D

jsandlin said:
not loud enough! :rock: Looks like ill be taking a trip up to your place so you can use my truck for the DIY pictures! ohhh yeah and to pick up my DVD :D

bring it on buddy...you buy the beer:rock:

Tooloe said:
I've really been thinking about making the plates and also giving people the option of a 3" or 4" tip..and supplying the tips and plates.. but it's just an idea right now..... a big thanks goes out to silver snake i made my plates off of his orgnial ones.. but if there are enought people that would like a set i've got nothing better to do than make some... for a reasonable price if you would like to talk about this more...shoot me a PM... and i can get all the parts for you an more than likely ship them fairly cheap! with a good how to

ill take one - pm sent :p

would you be willing to sell as a kit? Have the pipes bent and all so it is pretty much "bolt-on" kit

That's some very nice pipe work. Too loud for me if it was a daily driver. But as a weekend toy, run with it.

Def. love this set-up. You have a customer if you can make this a complete kit.

LoveThisTruck said:
That's wicked :rock::congrats: TOTM:D
Thank you! ll but i dont think it is worthy of truck of the month....

EVERYONE WHO IS ASKING ME ABOUT A KIT PLEASE PM ME ASK ANY QUESTIONS......this will be a slow process.....so please bare with me Monday i will be checking into materials so please PM ME the size of pipe and tip in my honest opinion the 4" is just to loud.. but like i said please PM me Size of pipe you want and do you want the plates also

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back