New Speeder, CE #138/200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen in the pic. that it was took out know bigy. I think they look good lowered. I think the ride is ruffer when lowered All the srt handle damn good. How many miles were on your truck when oyu got her?

23,500 miles when I bought it. The guy I bought it from put 6K on it in two years. He says the previous owner and himself never took it to the strip. I have the PCM and the stock module. Right now, I have the stock module in because it had to pass smog. I am going to cruise around with that module for awhile so that I can apprecriate the PCM. It has a short throw shifter, which I think works great. I also have a stainless steel exhaust system which I have no paperwork on or know anything about. I know it sounds like a beast at about 3-3.5 K turns :rock: It also has the killer looking aviation oil cooler lines.

I bought this truck kinda blind because although I was researching I didn't know the usual basic stuff. When I saw the white and blue I knew I had to have it. It won't be a daily vehicle but it won't be a garage queen either.

Nice when an impulse buy works out. Rare, but nice. For me, this is a return to my high school days about a hundred years ago, when I had a '76 400 CID 4speed Trans Am with a Nitrous cheater system. The CE has more to offer though.

It seems like Dodge did their research and engineering on these trucks. 100 MPH is just like you are putting along. I am very impressed so far!

Himes said:
23,500 miles when I bought it. The guy I bought it from put 6K on it in two years. He says the previous owner and himself never took it to the strip. I have the PCM and the stock module. Right now, I have the stock module in because it had to pass smog. I am going to cruise around with that module for awhile so that I can apprecriate the PCM. It has a short throw shifter, which I think works great. I also have a stainless steel exhaust system which I have no paperwork on or know anything about. I know it sounds like a beast at about 3-3.5 K turns :rock: It also has the killer looking aviation oil cooler lines.

I bought this truck kinda blind because although I was researching I didn't know the usual basic stuff. When I saw the white and blue I knew I had to have it. It won't be a daily vehicle but it won't be a garage queen either.

Nice when an impulse buy works out. Rare, but nice. For me, this is a return to my high school days about a hundred years ago, when I had a '76 400 CID 4speed Trans Am with a Nitrous cheater system. The CE has more to offer though.

It seems like Dodge did their research and engineering on these trucks. 100 MPH is just like you are putting along. I am very impressed so far!
They are great trucks.

Himes said:
I also have a stainless steel exhaust system which I have no paperwork on or know anything about. I know it sounds like a beast at about 3-3.5 K turns :rock: It also has the killer looking aviation oil cooler lines.

Looking at your pics and the exhaust tip, it looks like you have a Mopar or Borla cat back. The braided oil lines could be stinkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back