New SRT-10???

I love being able to say I've got a V-10 under the hood, but if Dodge actually put the time and R&D into a 392 Ram, there'd be no problem outrunning the 10'.

Dodge NEEDS to do this truck. 2014 RAM SRT10. The purpose besides why not, take back the Damn record from that modern el camino. Stupid thing was built on a car frame.

Nothing beats owning the original, nuff said. We got it, nobody else does, so FUCK EM.

Blown and AWD, you sound like the other guys. Viper car didn't have traction control or no gimmicks, it was a man's car. We still have a 500 hp truck after so many years that the L fags need bolts on to beat. Grow a pair.

Blown and AWD, you sound like the other guys. Viper car didn't have traction control or no gimmicks, it was a man's car. We still have a 500 hp truck after so many years that the L fags need bolts on to beat. Grow a pair.

:rock: nuff said!

If I'm not mistaken, SRT is dropping the cylinder number after the SRT, so all vehicles in the future will just be, for example, the SRT Charger, etc. So it's plausible that Chrysler/Dodge, could produce a SRT truck without the pressure of making it a 10. It would just be the Dodge Ram SRT. It also shows in that chart at the bottom that base price would be 40k, so it's plausible too that Dodge could offer a SRT truck that starts at 40k that's basically the bare bones and offer packages/extras that get it up to the 60k range.

So, in summary, Dodge doesn't build another SRT-10, just a "SRT" truck, that starts at a base price like the other SRT vehicles, that offers upgrades/packages that let you tailor it to your tase just like the other SRT vehicles helping keep it affordable. End result: Dodge appeases the desire for another performance truck without ruining the legacy of the SRT-10 Ram and doesn't break the bank and we stay happy by having the only SRT-10 Rams.

They could make something lighter and faster. (The RT now isn't just real far off) I am sure it will be a great truck if they do it. However, ours, stock or modified will always have more attitude, wow factor and personality. There just aren't many vehicles out there that are more outrageous than what Dodge did with the Viper truck. I sure am glad they did it, and I sure am glad to finally have one in the garage!

I really just want Dodge or SRT to make an SRT RAM, viper motor or not and bring back the top speed record for fastest production truck to the US. Someone correct me but i believe the holden ute was built on a car frame and not a truck frame.

Says the guy with the 4door automatic soccer mom srt10....:D

Id take a t56 truck over anything with an auto. It's just more fun.:rock:

Yeah, I'm just pointing out the fact that it'd be faster with the auto. I'd like an AWD/t56 setup:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back