New SRT10 owner from Fort Worth, TX

Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wanting to say hi to everyone...I flew to Columbus last weekend and bought my "05 SRT10 and drove back to Texas. Loved the drive and love the truck. I can't wait to start with the mods and make it mine!

Welcome to Cow Town from Phoenix, Arizona. Always have a fun time at the Stock Yards.

Dam straight...the ladies at the stockyards are awesome! There's always time for dancing and drinkin beer.
:rock:

Welcome to the club, enjoy your stay here! If your looking for mods there is one excellent vendor not far from you! , get ahold of Scott-Venomous1 Racing he can help you out. :)

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Thanks to all.

I will start by lowering it. I really think I'm sold on the JTSV 2/3 ultimate kit. (If there is any feedback on this I would appreciate it before I make a final decision on it)

Actually I have already ordered smoked front headlights, fog lamps, steering wheel and viper emblems and will install them this weekend. So if that's considered a mod, guess the lowering kit is second.

I have been looking for the right truck at the right time for abt a year now.

When I have time to read through the instructions I will upload some pics.

Attachments

• mySRT10.jpg
    mySRT10.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 48
The JTSVP 2/3 looks great on these, that's where I'll start too. Might throw on a throttle body and gen 2 shifter while you are getting a shipment from JTSVP (Tony)

The JTSVP 2/3 looks great on these, that's where I'll start too. Might throw on a throttle body and gen 2 shifter while you are getting a shipment from JTSVP (Tony)
Thanks, I will contact Tony asap and get the shipping details or if there is somewhere I can pick it up around DFW

welcome Congrats on your truck its good to see some one else in my area

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back