NEw SRT10 Owner from TeXas

Status
Not open for further replies.
JRSVIPR said:
Welcome, And enjoy the ride. I see you got the fastest color.:rock:

i dont see yellow ne where on his truck :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

nice truck bud, have fun with her :)

yes you must come on the 18th!!! i'm in hillsboro an am always in dallas/ftworth! would love to meet you and chat! shoot me a PM some time!

“Welcome to the madness!!!”….. “Welcome to the asylum....” ”Welcome”
:needpics:…. “Grab hold of your wallet”….. "Enjoy the ride".... “Do NOT feed the animals!”… “Keep of the grass!”

Yeah these are typical welcomes that are utilized regularly around here. Kind of like a television stuck on the same channel.. A channel that makes this place sound scary.. WELL IT IS A SCARY PLACE!!! :dontknow:But it’s home. Welcome from Houston dude.:D Keep your credit card statements away from your wife and try to exercise some restraint when you see pictures of nekked men being flashed on your screen with a halarious body to scrotum ratio. You’ll learn to tune it out after a while.:dong:

Last edited:
Welcome, and it is nice to see another Good Looking QC among all the RCs....

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
A good tip would be : becomming a supporting member :D

and yes PIc's are mandatory:rock:

Welcome
Hell if you can afford to buy bread in this market you will do fine here!
Congrats on the sweetest ride out there

thanks to all! well im in the North Part of FTW near Texas Motor Speedway.
YEa i have my other Ram single cab, so i decided to go ahead and go all out and get the SRT10 QC :)

Welcome to Paradise :D Just go ahead and give Stinker your CC number and get some oil cooler lines :D And come to the GTG on the 18th good sir!!!!

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

For the sig pic... I upload my pic to photobucket and resize it on there. Then just post the link using the "User CP":)

welcome froma dallas boy:rock: :burnout:

if you are into the whole truck club scene u should check out DFWrams a truck clu we are workin to get up and running the more 10's the better ]

here is what our cards look like ;)

Attachments

• dfwCardBackCarbon.jpg
    dfwCardBackCarbon.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back