New SRT10 owner!!

Welcome. Love the color. Feel free to post some more pictures and maybe you or someone else can nominate you for one of the Truck Of The Months.

Love the color! That's what I plan to do to my next one.... looks awesome Bro!

Welcome, I have a magnaflow catback, and a Volant CAI that I would sell if you are interested...

Call me a skeptic but many of thoes pics are the same that can be found if you do a Google search for Snakeskin Green Ram SRT

https://www.google.com/search?q=sna...v&sa=X&ei=WjTtVNWGCtGNsQToyILIBg&ved=0CB0QsAQ

that is the color I have been wanting to paint mine for a while so I have done that search many times.

But if you did buy that truck Congrats. One of my favorites hands down.

Type in Full Body Paint Fuzion on google and you will find my fifth wheel also!!:rofl:

truck8.jpg

truck9.jpg

truck10.jpg

truck11.jpg

truck9.jpg

truck10.jpg

love the green... I'd be willing to bet if this truck would be built currently it would be a factory color since the past couple of years of challengers had a wide variety of old school "high impact" colors... purples, greens, oranges, yellows and so on .. def stands out

Who Stewart?

Paper work I have says the truck was imported from the states to Sask. Then a person bought it from alberta, and moved to BC.

Now it's back in Alberta

Those pictures are better quality of the truck that's why I use them, as it sits inside and cant move when it comes out of the garage yet.......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back