New Steering Wheel Emblem

SuicideKing

Reaction score
Hey guys... recently ordered a "Fangs" OEM Viper emblem for my 2006 QC Ram SRT10. I wanted to place the emblem in the exterior but found out it was way too small... sooo decided to make a Bold decision and re-badge the horrible Ram head on the steering wheel. Lemme know what y'all think. Thanks!

Do you have a pic so we can see it?

Should work fairly easy. Click attach file above and your phone should bring up pics to choose from. Go to far right and choose upload. Go back to reply and click attach file again and your pic attachment should be there to select. :D
Welcome from Waco

Steering Wheel Emblem

Here it goes fellas!:dontknow:

Attachments

• PicsArt_1389742188747.jpg
    PicsArt_1389742188747.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 303
Steering Wheel Emblem

Here's another collage.

Attachments

• 2014011495172112-kdcollage.jpg
    2014011495172112-kdcollage.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 1,386
could do some damage if the airbag goes off....... may want to re-think that!

JTSVP has them for $10 and it the same size as the stock one.

yeah dont like the look and if you happen to hit something that thing is going to kill you or at best cause some serious hurt.

The picture of your face is gonna go viral when the paramedics come to a minor fender bender and the call says man has medallion lodged in forehead.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Being that I work for a Crash Test Dummy Company, and work with, set up and seen many staged crash tests. That is not safe to have on your steering wheel and suggest you remove that so no injury can be caused to anyone behind the wheel. You'd be amazed at what damage the air bag can cause, and that is just on dummys.

Last edited:
Being that I work for a Crash Test Dummy Company, and work with, set up and seen many staged crash tests. That is not safe to have on your steering wheel and suggest you remove that so no injury can be caused to anyone behind the wheel. You'd be amazed at what damage the air can cause, and these are on dummys.

Who are you calling a dummy?:hmmmm:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back