New Supporter on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to drop you a post here, and let you know I supported your forum today! I look forward to reading the posts on here, and learning about the mods you guys and gals are doing to these trucks. If I can help you in anyway, drop me a PM....:rock:

Welcome aboard!Not being rude but what is it that you do? Im not familiar with 3rd strike performance.Power adders,acc.,parts??just curious.

Last edited:
Guess I had too much in the post - lol. Anyway, My personal truck is a 2003 Dodge Ram Hemi Quad cab with an 06 model Srt-10 front end, Srt-10 carbon fiber hood from VIS Racing, and 07 headlights (Hated those long yellow lines on the 06 lights). Let me know how I can be of assistance to you guys. I will be adding my signature to my profile later this weekend.

I'm running right at 400hp. It has long tube headers, Aero exhaust with dumps and electric cutouts, 4.56 gears, Cai, Royal Purple synthetic oils, Superchips, Shortie wires from the crate motor, Black Magic 180 Extreme electric fan. The truck is riding on 20" billet Vision wheels, 2" Belltech front springs, Extensive airbag setup in the rear.

Ohhh Great!!! That's all we need is another pusher here on site. What we need it a 12 step program to stop the madness.

Welcome to the site. Now don't talk to me. No, No, No, No.....:D

Thank you guys. Nice meeting you all. I did not have any intention of "pushing" parts to anybody..I was signing up to learn (several members asked me though, so I responded to their questions). I know I can still read most of the posts without being a member, but the pics don't come up, and sometimes they are as important, or more important, than what was typed. By the way, I am retired military, spent 20 yrs in the Army.

Hmm, looks like my post as to what I do was deleted. I suppose because I put the link to the website in there. If I done something wrong, I apoligize. I didn't see who you had to contact to become a vendor, and that was not my intention intially. I want to learn about the Srt-10, what kind of mods you guys are doing, what works, what doesn't. I mainly work on Hemi trucks, but there are a couple of Srt-10's around here locally, so I need to learn about them too. What I do is modify trucks for both beauty and performance. I do sell parts, but I also do installs, audio/video, suspension work, etc.

3rdstrikePerformance said:
Thank you guys. Nice meeting you all. I did not have any intention of "pushing" parts to anybody..I was signing up to learn (several members asked me though, so I responded to their questions). I know I can still read most of the posts without being a member, but the pics don't come up, and sometimes they are as important, or more important, than what was typed. By the way, I am retired military, spent 20 yrs in the Army.
Thanks for your service,And if your a new vendor post up your stuff.

The Vendor program is held in high regard here. This DOES NOT mean that we don't welcome you with open arms... just (that) there are certain positions the management have to take, as far as, selling (or eluding to sell) products on the forums. I'm sure you understand.

Please feel free to contact one of our Administrators (Owners), FSTJACK or RedSrt007 to set up a vendor account.... That is, if you choose to sell products here.

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
3rdstrikePerformance said:
I'm running right at 400hp. It has long tube headers, Aero exhaust with dumps and electric cutouts, 4.56 gears, Cai, Royal Purple synthetic oils, Superchips, Shortie wires from the crate motor, Black Magic 180 Extreme electric fan. The truck is riding on 20" billet Vision wheels, 2" Belltech front springs, Extensive airbag setup in the rear.

SSSWWWEEEEEETTT...How low can you go, and still maintain the handling?:confused:

Oh... and without a "C" notch.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Please contact me.
Welcome to the Forum.

Patrick deleated your posts as they were advertising for your business.

Any business that offers goods for sale here must be a forum vendor.

Please do offer for sale any items without being a vendor.

I have looked at your website and it is very attractive. You have a lot of merchandise that I myself like, and I am sure that many of our forum members would also like.

Please contact me (FSTJACK) Jack O'Donnell at 619-444-2360.

Respectfully, Jack O'Donnell

I have also sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back