New Sway Bar End Link Pics & Info

John Stuttle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys I installed the new adjustable rear sway bar end links this morning.

The only thing I did not anticipate is the hole on the sway bar is 12MM and needs to be drilled out to 1/2". That is only 3 hundredths of an inch so it was no problem and I did it on the truck with a hand drill about 2 minutes on each side.

Here is a picture of the new end links compared to the old:

attachment.php

Here are two pictures showing this mis alignment that happens when you lower your truck. The sway bay should be parallel to the ground to function properly.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8415&d=1168022698

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8416&d=1168022698

Here are two pictures of the new end link installed and the bar parallel with the ground:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8417&d=1168022698

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8418&d=1168022698

And finally here is a picture of the installed polyurethane bushings with clamp:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8419&d=1168022698

I am thinking about making two changes to the setup that you see here. One is to change the aluminum rod tube to 304 S/S Welded Round Tube and the other is to change the sway bar mounting nuts from washers and locknuts to serrated flange nuts. Other than that they look and fit great!

If you are interested in a set, I have commissioned them to build 15 sets. They will be completed by next Friday.

The cost is $89.95 per set. Add $20 per set if you would like a set of polyurethane mounting bushings with new mounting clamps to mount to the rear axle.

To anyone that wants these you can send a paypal payment to me at [email protected] just state in it if you want the poly bushings or not and if your truck is lowered 2" or 3" or ??"

Please add 10.50 for shipping in the lower 48 and $3.00 to cover the paypal charge.

The total for the end links only would be $103.45

The total for the endlinks with bushings would be $123.45

Or you can send me a check or money order without the paypal fee. My mailing address is:

John Stuttle
PO Box 6156
Fishers, IN 46038

If paying by mail be sure to shoot me an email so I can hold a set for you. Also be shure to give me your shipping address.

If you have any questions please ask. I should have the first round of front end links done in two weeks but I can only do four sets of them at a time due to the core situation and turn around time. If you want to send me your front end links to modify the turn around time will be greatly reduced.

Thanks-john

Attachments

• 102_0923.JPG
    102_0923.JPG
    350.9 KB · Views: 3,062
  • 102_0926.JPG
    102_0926.JPG
    715 KB · Views: 505
  • 102_0927.JPG
    102_0927.JPG
    880.8 KB · Views: 559
  • 102_0928.JPG
    102_0928.JPG
    573.5 KB · Views: 307
  • 102_0929.JPG
    102_0929.JPG
    912.6 KB · Views: 480
  • 102_0930.JPG
    102_0930.JPG
    380 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
John,
Your picture links aren't working for me.

I will also be interested in pricing a complete, full installation kit for the whole truck instead of peicemealing it rear and then front later.
Do you anticipate being able to provide a complete kit eventually?

Thanks,
Tim

ViperTruck2933 said:
John,
Your picture links aren't working for me.

I will also be interested in pricing a complete, full installation kit for the whole truck instead of peicemealing it rear and then front later.
Do you anticipate being able to provide a complete kit eventually?

Thanks,
Tim

Try the thumbnails I just put up - I don't know what happened to the first set - sorry.

I will have both fronts and rears available at the same time at some point. If you do not use your truck much or don't mind driving without the front sway bar attached for a week or so, please send me your end links and I will modify them. This will make the turn around time much faster as I will only be able to do 4 sets every 10-14 days due to the fact I only have 4 sets of cores.

john

John Stuttle said:
Try the thumbnails I just put up - I don't know what happened to the first set - sorry.

I will have both fronts and rears available at the same time at some point. If you do not use your truck much or don't mind driving without the front sway bar attached for a week or so, please send me your end links and I will modify them. This will make the turn around time much faster as I will only be able to do 4 sets every 10-14 days due to the fact I only have 4 sets of cores.

john
How much would you do the whole kit for if I drive out to your place and let you install it for me? :dontknow: :D :D

Paypal sent John. Email me a Tracking Number when it is sent please. Thanks, Dominick

Ive got Boomers Kit 2" in Back

Last edited:
Personally, I'd like to simply wait until the entire set is complete and available......

Is it possible to eventually use someone like DC Performance as a distributor so we west coasters can simply drive there and get everything done at once...?

The idea of having to send my cores and then wait for the new parts to arrive while my truck is disabled does not work for me....Please correct me if I'm getting this all wrong....

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back