New Tank....

I thought they changed the body style on the G-Wagon! :confused: :dontknow: .... Sweet ride, Mike. :rock: I always liked the Glendawagon. :) :rock: It will look right at home in the hills of Malibu.

Its a cool looking rig for sure.

Thanks for building the Supertank:rock: ............I know I was enjoying the ride along with lots of other members here.:burnout: .....I hope you stick around and let us know how the new rig is coming along............I cant imagine you keeping it stock!!;)

patrick

Maybe if you "just add water"....... :confused: :dontknow:

00_Mercedes-Benz_Brabus_1.jpg

:D :D :D

Thanks Jake.
Now I have to clean up my keyboard and monitor. Looks like I had Peter North over.

Need more paper towels....maybe a regular towel....

mikey get you a hubcap and hang it around your neck, youll fit right in around east L.A. come to think about it you do resemble kfed.

Just think you'll be in great company with Brad Pitt and Britney Spears...

now you will be righy in at starbucks!

BTW, that thing is F-en Ugly!!!! H1 is the way to go!

Whitesnake said:
now you will be righy in at starbucks!

BTW, that thing is F-en Ugly!!!! H1 is the way to go!

H1 is the shit off road :rock: on road it sucks ass 16.5 ... 0 to 60 :thumpdown: thats 4 seconds more than it takes a Toyota Prius to do the same trick.

Its a convered military off road vehicle.. The MB is street car made to look like off road vehicle. Totally different animals.

sleeper said:
Its a convered military off road vehicle.. The MB is street car made to look like off road vehicle. Totally different animals.

Sheesh.....:D ..

the MB is a converted Mil. Vehicle.....and will destroy anything short of the h1off road..then it hits pavement and runs 0-60 in less than 5 seconds ...it would also be the in the top ten 4 doors on our timelsip list in the 1/4...:rock:

Nowwhat said:

the MB is a converted Mil. Vehicle.....and will destroy anything short of the h1off road..then it hits pavement and runs 0-60 in less than 5 seconds ...it would also be the in the top ten 4 doors on our timelsip list in the 1/4...:rock:
Yeah, but ya can't fix ugly.
:D

Nowwhat said:

So was the VW Thing in 1970:

An unusual vehicle was the VW 181 built for the German army but also sold to the public. This was a terrain vehicle but with rear-wheel drive only. The body was not unlike that of the Kubelwagen of the war. The first examples had a 1,493 cc engine from the Beetle but after 1 August 1970, the 1,584 cc engine was also available. It produced 44 bhp and when the four-cylinder engine was used, power increased to 54 bhp.

Volkswagen Kubelwagen VW

Volkswagen made approximately 52,000 Kubelwagens for the German Army in the 1930s and during World War II. The Kubelwagen is rear engined and rear wheel drive - 4x2 only - based on the famous Volkswagen people's car or "VW Beetle". As such its offroad performance was no match for the four wheel drive Jeep MB.

This Volkswagen Kubelwagen was at the Museum of Army Transport Beverley

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back