New tires

Furyous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered two 390/40R17 tires and received them the next morning.

I sent an email late in the day (around 3 - 4PM) to M&H asking for availability and received a call back in less then 5 minutes. The guy walked me through the web site and codes to enter to insure I received the right item at the right discount. Then they arrived on my doorstop the next morning!

I was amazed and thought I would give props where they are due, Thanks guys.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the kind words. It is our pleasure to serve you and all of the other members of vtcoa.com. We have truly appreciated the opportunity to work with the members of vtcoa.com for the past two years (and many more to come). Thank you to all the members for their support of our products. Good luck and drive safely.

Best regards,

MandHtires.com / M&H Tires

PS. We are currently looking for a member of vtcoa.com who is running our tires to become a future MandHtires.com racer of the month.

http://www.mandhtires.com/?fuseaction=main.rom

We are hoping someone will apply to represent the vtcoa.com forums. If you are interested you can either PM us or you can email our website at [email protected].

Thank you.

Furyous said:
I ordered two 390/40R17 tires and received them the next morning.

I sent an email late in the day (around 3 - 4PM) to M&H asking for availability and received a call back in less then 5 minutes. The guy walked me through the web site and codes to enter to insure I received the right item at the right discount. Then they arrived on my doorstop the next morning!

I was amazed and thought I would give props where they are due, Thanks guys.

"PS. We are currently looking for a member of vtcoa.com who is running our tires to become a future MandHtires.com racer of the month.

http://www.mandhtires.com/?fuseaction=main.rom

We are hoping someone will apply to represent the vtcoa.com forums. If you are interested you can either PM us or you can email our website at [email protected]."

What a kool oportunity for one of you FAST guyz out there !!! Exposure,and I don't meann expose yourself in that manner !!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back