New tires...

FATJACK said:
Nitto's are great for the money, Never heard of "Fierce" tires sounds kinda tacky.
I did not see a 22" on any of them except for a 265/40/22

Nitto's, Grabber UHP's, Conti's, Toyo's, KDW's. Never heard of Fierce. Not sure I would be the guinea pig on those. But if you feel lucky getem' and let us know what you think.

They're associated with Goodyear Tire. I read that Fierce is their budget performance line.

Last edited:
JRSVIPR said:
I did not see a 22" on any of them except for a 265/40/22
I have a sheet with some of their info on it, and it says that you can get them in 305/40R22 and 305/45R22...

The guy priced them at $130 a tire.

CrazyUSMarine said:
In the market for some new tires. I have 2 different brands in mind. The Nitto NT420S
http://www.nittotire.com/#index.tire.nt420s

or

Theres a new tire that the guy at the proformance shop was telling me about. its called a Fierce ST...
http://www.fiercetires.com/tires/st/index.html#

Anyone have any ifo about this new tire? How it performs compared to the Nitto's.
Go with the Nittos, i just had my new ones installed today, they ride great, look awesome, and i have spoke with a few owners recently who have gotten 50,000 miles out of them pretty easily:rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
Go with the Nittos, i just had my new ones installed today, they ride great, look awesome, and i have spoke with a few owners recently who have gotten 50,000 miles out of them pretty easily:rock:
Whoever gets 50K on a set of tires doesn't know how to drive our trucks.:D

What is there thread compound number? The site doesn't give much info. But at that price I would say you will get what you pay for.

Yellow venom said:
Yep the ST's were in 305/40 or 45/22's, I wouldn't mind trying them out:rock:
Yeah, I am really interested in them. I might have to suck it up and let ya'll know how they are...

i have the bfg g-force and when i'm in need of new tires i'll be getting the 420s. toyo and nitto would be my choice of tire. wish nitto made the nt05 tire in a 22". my brother in law is getting them for his e55 amg.

HV SRT said:
Whoever gets 50K on a set of tires doesn't know how to drive our trucks.:D

What is there thread compound number? The site doesn't give much info. But at that price I would say you will get what you pay for.
The toyos I was running were tread wear 420, the nitto's I just got are tread wear 460. And the guys with 50k weren't on srt's, one was an suv, but I don't intend to burn my tires every chance I get.

Kumho

Kumho (Ecsta STX) makes a very affordable tire for our trucks. I have them and have been very pleased.

OnceBitten said:
Kumho (Ecsta STX) makes a very affordable tire for our trucks. I have them and have been very pleased.
I had a set of Kumho on my Daytona, and I didnt care to much for them. It might have just been a bad batch or something. But they put a bad taste in my mouth...

Psycho Mythic said:
The toyos I was running were tread wear 420, the nitto's I just got are tread wear 460. And the guys with 50k weren't on srt's, one was an suv, but I don't intend to burn my tires every chance I get.
I was joking about the mileage. The BFG's are a 300 tread. They won't last 50K forsure.

how are the g-force tires I love the thread pattern but what kind of a ride do you get with them. Because I live in PA the the roads are bad here. I thought something was wrong with my front end and i found out it is the local roads around here

The gforce I think are good except expensive compared to other brands. They do really well in the rain and on dry pavement. To me there is no road noise. Compared to the stock pirellis you can notice a difference in traction.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back