New Tires

QckSlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a while and started back a couple of days ago with catching up on what is happening.

Needed some new skins for the truck and wanted to give a thanks to the forum and for all of you that participate in the threads that come on and ask about what tires instead of searching the forum.

I decided to go with the Nittos and I couldn't be happier.

I was a big fan (and remain a fan) of the stock rubber Scorpions, but they are up to $256 a copy and I just couldn't see spending that much with so many positive comments on the Nittos and Grabbers out here already.

I tried to find the grabbers, but they just were not that prevalent down here in South Florida, so I found the Nittos a plenty and got them for basically $195 a corner, mounted, balanced and road hazard on them. So the old girl has 4 new skins and the truck rides great again. Very smooth riding tire and they do hook when you step on it.

Thanks to everyone for the input, and maybe this post will help someone else.

Damn Larry you are just like me, when was the last time you seen a wet one???:dontknow: :dontknow:

You need to get on more. We just had a bunch of guys meet down in Ft Laud at Tower shops 2 weeks ago.

wesalbert said:
You need to get on more. We just had a bunch of guys meet down in Ft Laud at Tower shops 2 weeks ago.

will do - sorry about that.

Last summer I decided to go back to school and try and get into Med-School so in addition to my normal work M-F and I am also squeezing in all the pre-reqs for Med-School and so far have A's in everything I have attempted.

I will try to keep up with the forum and especially the local scene. I would love to meet up with the group again.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for tires right now so I can buy them when I get back to the US.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back