New To Site (Maine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejholt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Finally found my way over from the SRT10 Forum. See a lot of familar faces and glad to be apart of the club. For those who haven't seen my truck, please check the following link:

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=10292

Going to snow tonight for the first time this season, so the truck is up for the Winter and going to start working on my winter mods. Still undecided on mods, but going to install a chrome manifold, new headers, custom side dual exhaust - exciting from both the left & right, and exhaust cut out values to really give the locals to complain about. Also just got a 2007 Raptor 700R SE, so both toys will keep me busy over the cold winter months here in Maine.

There you go!!

Welcome to the REAL Forum, the RBC!!

Glad you could join us!

Stay warm!

Good to have you over here!

Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome to the RBC, I understand you are coming to Omaha this week. I live here in the great midwest. We should hook up if you have some free time. Let me know or PM me your number

Welcome, and dont get discouraged because your truck is red. Dodge saved the higher output V10's for silver for a good reason.

What head unit are you running, looks nice.

Yeah Then They Got Smart And Blended The Silver And Black To Come Out With The Galaxy Black That Is The Baddest Of All The SRT's The NIGHT RUNNER!!!!!:D :burnout:

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will enjoy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back