New to the club

Nice buy, looks almost like mine, i get 11mpg so there is hope lol

I personally think the warranty is a waste unless it is a Chrysler one. I had an aftermarket one for 5 yr 50k and it was hell every time anything happened. They constantly searched for an out. I eventually got most things paid but they would short labor hours. Last repair bill was for just under a grand AFTER the warranty paid their part. My dealer worked with me and I paid a couple hundred.

It's through my insurance company, USAA, they're very reputable and I've been with them for years so I don't anticipate any headaches with them.

Minus the headaches you experienced, did you get your moneys worth based on what you would have spent on repairs?

It's through my insurance company, USAA, they're very reputable and I've been with them for years so I don't anticipate any headaches with them.

Minus the headaches you experienced, did you get your moneys worth based on what you would have spent on repairs?
First repair was a computer, all injectors, intake manifold gasket and oil pan gasket. Was really a fluke tho.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back