New To You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a lurker here for a while and decided to make it official. Plan on acquiring a RC sometime in the near (hopefully) future. Loved the rig since it first appeared.
I'm a Tool & Die maker by trade. Other interests are Vintage aircraft which I own and operate 3 of. Typical adrenaline junky!

So hello!

My daily driver is a 07 Ram 1500 QC 4X4 w/5.7 Hemi, I have been enjoying throwing money at it for mods to get the Adrenaline level where I like it.
I reside in Central Wisconsin about 45 miles North of Madison.
I work long and odd hours, so if I don't reply to a post right away I'm probably away from any computer, but will get back to the group when I can.

Welcome.
Get a truck you'll love it.
Now onto those aircraft. :D If everything goes well this weekend, I will be getting my stage 1 check ride and my first solo :D
Where ya live?

Supercub said:
My daily driver is a 07 Ram 1500 QC 4X4 w/5.7 Hemi, I have been enjoying throwing money at it for mods to get the Adrenaline level where I like it.
I reside in Central Wisconsin about 45 miles North of Madison.
I work long and odd hours, so if I don't reply to a post right away I'm probably away from any computer, but will get back to the group when I can.

Welcome.

Will I see you at Oshkosh this year?

I live in Wadsworth, IL just across the border off of I-94.

If you come in this direction give me a shout.

We also have Mopar Mudder way north of you...

Alright, hopefully i did this right and the pictures will come thru. Two of them are pictured on my grass runway at home, The one with the For Sale sign in the window Is the Supercub I bought at Oshkosh.

Wesalbert........Central Wisconsin is where I is.

Prof................Not going to OSH this year, too much going on at work to take off. Will be going to Blakesburg, IA on Labor Day weekend for the Antique fly-in. And Brodhead, Wi for the MAAC fly-in the following weekend.

Attachments

• Vagabond.JPG
    Vagabond.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 41
  • N7766D.jpg
    N7766D.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Clipper at home.JPG
    Clipper at home.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 38
First try didn't work, here goes #2.
Two pics of planes are on my grassrunway at home. Plane with For sale sign in window is Supercub I bought at Oshkosh.

Wesalbert..........Central Wisconsin is home.

Prof..................No OSH for me this year. Will be doing the Antique fly-in at Blakesburg, IA on Labor day weekend and the MAAC fly-in at Brodhead, WI the following weekend.

Attachments

• Clipper at home.JPG
    Clipper at home.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Vagabond.JPG
    Vagabond.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 37
  • N7766D.jpg
    N7766D.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.