new TOTM moderator wanted

Should I start sending you PM's complaining about how unfair everything is now, or do I wait a couple days?

Should I start sending you PM's complaining about how unfair everything is now, or do I wait a couple days?

no send them claiming I rig the voting all the time .And I never sent you my strikers :proud:

A new category will be added to each month. "Black RCs that are daily driven to haul pallets of stuff in Colorado that park in high end neighborhoods". the prize will be a pat on the back and no front page picture or announcement of any kind. Fair enough?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

ec37f46ec0d9772c2b2e21707662e06a.png

Looks like we might have two TOTM Moderators.

This might be a good thing. It will allow for a little bit more flexibility when it comes to personal responsibilities to life and family. I'm hoping that the two mods can coordinate and make the process fun

Vj

BUMP!

I've been having a hard time remembering to do the nominations and voting poll. It's only gonna get worse the rest of the year and so on.
First come first serve :D

BUMP!

I've been having a hard time remembering to do the nominations and voting poll. It's only gonna get worse the rest of the year and so on.
First come first serve :D

I approve this bump!

The job's yours! You start next week. Thanks for stepping up so fast.

Negative, I did my round as totm moderator and I enjoyed it, I just don't have the time for it.

Negative, I did my round as totm moderator and I enjoyed it, I just don't have the time for it.
I enjoyed last month's. But I got burned out on the same nominations the 11 months prior lol. Just kidding future new moderator. :)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

If we don't get a new mod we will let TOTM die, so step up TOTM lovers.

Can I laugh now

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha gasp! Hahahahahahahahahahahqhshdhshwuahb cough cough!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back