New toy Today

VinViper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a new 07 ZX-14 today. Got a smoking deal on it to. It will never replace my favorite baby though.
IMG_0687.jpg

Nice! Those are badass!:rock:

Lose the projection screen in the back! J/K ;) :)

Congrats!:D

Last edited:
Do what you want...but never, ever remove the wing on your truck to haul your bike! OK to remove it to load, but it must be replaced before the engine is started to avoid possible total destruction.

VinViper said:
Picked up a new 07 ZX-14 today. Got a smoking deal on it to. It will never replace my favorite baby though

Maybe not, but it is a beautiful bike. Congrats!

Prof said:
Do what you want...but never, ever remove the wing on your truck to haul your bike! OK to remove it to load, but it must be replaced before the engine is started to avoid possible total destruction.
You would be correct, sir. :D

Very nice bike.......

I'm a Kawi man myself.....Used to ride 10R (bike too tiny) ZZR12 now......

ZX14 is a monster.........Enjoy it and be safe......(safe as possible anyway)

Django

Nice Bike Vin!!

And, I don't believe I have seen your truck around town yet....

Both are very nice!

VinViper said:
Picked up a new 07 ZX-14 today. Got a smoking deal on it to. It will never replace my favorite baby though.
IMG_0687.jpg
Looks like it needs more front brake! ;) :D
Those are wicked looking rotors.
My brother has a 'Busa with mods and he wants more power. :dontknow:
I think you guys are nuts. I can't stay out of the throttle in my SRT, I'd be dead in 20 minutes on one of your bikes! ;)
Nice Ride! Be safe and have fun! :rock:

Very nice. I like the Busa's too. I'd end up doing something really stupid on either one so I'll just keep my old Duck and Wee-strom. Enjoy your new toy.:burnout:

VA VIPERAM said:
Looks like it needs more front brake! ;) :D
Those are wicked looking rotors.
My brother has a 'Busa with mods and he wants more power. :dontknow:
I think you guys are nuts. I can't stay out of the throttle in my SRT, I'd be dead in 20 minutes on one of your bikes! ;)
Nice Ride! Be safe and have fun! :rock:

That is why I never rode sport bikes. I'm to competitive. I would be dead within a week if I bought one.

Nice looking bike by the way.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice ride....I'm awaiting delivery of the sport tour version GTR1400. I refuse to call it the Concourse 14 (stupid name for USA market!) If you are interested in some simple mods its pretty easy to get 175+ at the rear wheels. I can point you at some websites/vendors. Also, Mike Corbin picked up one and they've done a ton of products for it if you plan on any longer distance riding.

Chuck B said:
Nice ride....I'm awaiting delivery of the sport tour version GTR1400. I refuse to call it the Concourse 14 (stupid name for USA market!) If you are interested in some simple mods its pretty easy to get 175+ at the rear wheels. I can point you at some websites/vendors. Also, Mike Corbin picked up one and they've done a ton of products for it if you plan on any longer distance riding.
This actually my second 14, you can see my red one in my avatar. I sold that one when I got my truck last year. I really missed it and got this for $10,900 otd so I couldn't resist. The sub plates will be removed tomorrow, really wakes this bike up and it's a free mod. Whats better than that. I had a Busa in 99. Waiting for the 08, completely redesigned. I will have one.

VinViper said:
I know, We got to hook-up soon.

Yeah, as soon as I get back from New Orleans You, me, Mooni, Mutt, 05BLACKVIPER, maybe Jake, we should all meet for wings!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back