new transmission needed

Heart Attack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just like the title says. anyone knows where i can get a new or even used transmission for a good price thats already rebuilt to withstand paxton power v10s? any help and suggestions are appreciated

Heart Attack said:
just like the title says. anyone knows where i can get a new or even used transmission for a good price thats already rebuilt to withstand paxton power v10s? any help and suggestions are appreciated

Like viperqueen said, get with Tony. He's building a stout one for me, for my Paxton setup. Should be done anyway now. Mine melted the clutches together.

viperhauler said:
ok, sanqueerbait...

it doesn't matter...

what i said still stands... so STFU

Yes and no. Telling him that someone is building ur manual trans, does the man no good. But lucky for u, I'm constantly monitoring ur threads and was able to help ya out.

Talk to Dusty Hawk at HTS Transmissions, great guy to deal and great prices too! That's whis parts I have in mine, ran a ROE on mine with 11psi boost with no issues!

converting an entire trans is NOT the same as rebuilding...

controllers, flexplates, adapter plates, driveshafts.... the list goes on...

as i understand it the allison is already adapted to the cummins.
so it should just be a matter of a stand alone controller and the right one.

right... but the cummins block and the truck block are obviously different, so the allison needs an adapter plate...the allison is probably longer - i don't know this, but am guessing... if so, you'd need a driveshaft made, and you still need a controller...then think about transmission mounts... is anything else gonne be in the way? that allison is a big unit...

not saying it's not doable, but expensive...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back