New Trucks - Dodges in North Texas

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cousin called me last night, he and his business partner (they build houses and stuff) want to buy a couple of Dodge 3/4 Tons, diesel, automatics, 4x4's....they want decent seats, pwr locks and windows since they will be driving a lot....probably the SLT package, but nothing overly nice because they need the best price possible...

What is the best price any of you have paid for a similar unit? Are there good deals on 06's still sitting on the lots? He's a great guy, family man, and I wanna help him as much as possible. He's up near Sherman, so I think Bonham Dodge might be a good option, but I've never done any business with them, but he's willing to go anywhere in North Texas...

Thanks in advance for any help...

i would look on ebay, find a good price, print the ad and go to his local dealer. they will more than likely match the price on an equivilent truck. tell the dealer he is looking for 2 or more and the price should come down as well. our local dealers still have quite a few 06's and are willing to deal, but new 06 diesels and 4x4's are starting to get rare...might want to consider a slightly used truck, with very low miles

Big Perm said:
My cousin called me last night, he and his business partner (they build houses and stuff) want to buy a couple of Dodge 3/4 Tons, diesel, automatics, 4x4's....they want decent seats, pwr locks and windows since they will be driving a lot....probably the SLT package, but nothing overly nice because they need the best price possible...

What is the best price any of you have paid for a similar unit? Are there good deals on 06's still sitting on the lots? He's a great guy, family man, and I wanna help him as much as possible. He's up near Sherman, so I think Bonham Dodge might be a good option, but I've never done any business with them, but he's willing to go anywhere in North Texas...

Thanks in advance for any help...

Bohnam Chrysler is the place to go. That's where I got my truck and they are the best dealership I've ever delt with hands down. I've referred several guys here on te site to them for various purchases and they've all been very satisfied. The sales guy to see is Brian New. I have his cell phone number somewhere if you want it.

I bought my 04 RC at Mckinney dodge (dodge city) last year. Good people to work with. I have had good service from allen samuels in Keller for small repair items, they love the truck. I have yet to feel out how mod friendly allen samuels is but I do know they sent a QC SRT to hennessy for a blower about 6 months ago before the owner picked it up. It's a good sign at least....(I know, I know about the hennessy stuff, it was just nice to see a dealer ship a truck to be modded)

Greenville Chrysler has a ton of vehicles, also Commerce Auto Group will wheel and deal. Ask for Chase and tell him Alan sent you (black viper truck).

TT Brian New, best price on an New 60 2500 QC CTD 4x4 Auto Long bed SLT is $33400.....MSRP is at about 42,500, so that's not a bad deal on a diesel....

Thank you all, my cousin is in the area and will likely see the guy today...Steve, I dropped your name....thanks...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back