New Turtle Wax--- ICE

dallas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone besides me tried this new product?
This stuff is great!
Sparingly on the supplied foam applicator, apply the product to the entire truck. It can even be done in the sun (i tried it). there is no streaking or swirls.
Wait about 5-10 minutes...or in Silverback language...about a 6 pack...polish and buff (no sweating involved) and voila...glass finish!
Black should look awesome...
It comes with the microfiber buffing cloth too. Yeah i know there is always Zaino's but this ICE stuff is so simple a cave man can do it..:)

DAllAs

dallas said:
This stuff is great!
Sparingly on the supplied foam applicator, apply the product to the entire truck. It can even be done in the sun (i tried it). there is no streaking or swirls.
Wait about 5-10 minutes...or in Silverback language...about a 6 pack...polish and buff (no sweating involved) and voila...glass finish!
It comes with the microfiber buffing cloth too. Yeah i know there is always Zaino's but this ICE stuff is so simple a cave man can do it..:)

DAllAs
Zaino is easy to apply also - expensive, but easy.

V10ToGo said:
Zaino is easy to apply also - expensive, but easy.
I've heard of it often...never used it...but boy oh boy...the luster the shine...hold on i think i am getting a woodie...:eek:

Zaino is the schiznit.Expensive ,not really .A whole kit to do your truck 8 times is maybe $40.00-$50.00.Is it worth $5-$7 to have your truck look the best and not have to do it for 6 months? I do mine 4 times a year but that is just `cause I like fooling with it.

The DTW guys said the Ice really blows but glad it works out well for you.Is it better than NXT?

Last edited:
dallas said:
This stuff is great!

DAllAs

Hey now, us cavemen here just might be offended by that last statement... :eek: :D :cool:

I've always used Zymol. Really like it. Anyone else use it?

Stretch

Did try the new polish called "Ice".

http://www.turtlewax.com/ice/index.html

Interesting stuff. Just put it everywhere...no having to cut around the plastic....even did the plastic back of the mirrors, and they look great.

You have to use a microfiber towel to get it off the finish. Drying was a bit slow in the humidity.

Has a hell of a bead to the finish. Tested it on the Ford....in direct mid day sun....notta streak left. Followed it up on the 10.

Hard to tell where you have been with the applicator...(on Silver) it's like wiping down your ride with water.

We will see how long it lasts in the FL sun and weather.

dallas said:
This stuff is great!

DAllAs

I havn't tried the wax yet but I have used the detailer for daily wipe downs and it is great!! Again no streaking like Meguirers and the others. GOOD STUFF!!!:D

I have used zymol...I still use it...and i use the Maguire's products too...
I am just a consumer ho i guess...the product cost $16.00 and it does give one hell shine and the water beads up...like it is raining right now when i went to work...i got water balls all over the truck...but once i get past 110 the truck is air-blown dry...:) :) :)

I use what ever i can find, dont really care to much for the paint after i got keyed.

dallas said:
.i got water balls all over the truck...but once i get past 110 the truck is air-blown dry...:) :) :)
I use that "spin cycle" also - works great! :) Then I touch up with a chamois - looks awesome.:D

dallas said:
I have used zymol...I still use it...and i use the Maguire's products too...
I am just a consumer ho i guess...the product cost $16.00 and it does give one hell shine and the water beads up...like it is raining right now when i went to work...i got water balls all over the truck...but once i get past 110 the truck is air-blown dry...:) :) :)

He said "water balls" he he he he...

Stretch

Marc T said:
I havn't tried the wax yet but I have used the detailer for daily wipe downs and it is great!! Again no streaking like Meguirers and the others. GOOD STUFF!!!:D
The best detailer that doesn`t streak is Eagle One.$5.88 /32 oz.

Z-6 is just as good but $9.95/16oz+ shipping.

FSTJACK said:
I don't have much of a appetite.
Ok geiko man2...:) :) :)
I figured someone would pick up on the line after i posted.."so simple a cave man can do it"...
funnyyyy!:) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back