New viper hood emblem

BlackRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this on Ebay., Looks really nice faux carbonfiber new style viper emblem that is flexable. I matched it up to my hood emblem, and it matches up very well. It's to frigon cold here to try an install but will be installing as soon as it warms up. Cost under $60.. What's the best way to remove Ram off hood:questionmark: In the picture where it is being bent it is just the paper backing not part of the emblem.

Attachments

• mopar 002.jpg
    mopar 002.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 3,362
  • mopar 003.jpg
    mopar 003.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 914
Last edited:
Dynamite! Errr wait, maybe something a little more gentle. I myself have not tried, so I don't know. Just didn't want to be a turd licker.

Bill.

BlackRamSrt10 said:
I bought this on Ebay., Looks really nice faux carbonfiber new style viper emblem that is flexable. I matched it up to my hood emblem, and it matches up very well. It's to frigon cold here to try an install but will be installing as soon as it warms up. Cost under $60.. What's the best way to remove Ram off hood:questionmark: In the picture where it is being bent it is just the paper backing not part of the emblem.
Can you post a link on where to get it ?

i cant post the link but go to e-bay parts and accesories type in viper and you will find it.

If you dont have any fishing line, you can use alot of dental floss.

:dontknow: It was hell putting on my new hood ornament/emblem, but a little money held her in place...

VTCoA075.jpg

Last edited:
I think that everyone that tried to save their hood emblem failed....exept for shawn i think....That sucker is on there!!!:mad: Maybe he will chime in with more info....:rock:

I believe there is a puka (hole) under the stock Rams head.....not sure if it helps or hurts the removal. Nowwhat took his off, might want to ask him.

That badge looks great.....if it works out, they could be selling quite a few of them.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I believe there is a puka (hole) under the stock Rams head.....not sure if it helps or hurts the removal. Nowwhat took his off, might want to ask him.

That badge looks great.....if it works out, they could be selling quite a few of them.

patrick

Yup, believe he had his filled in at a body shop.

I ordered one of these but may wait for Randy to install his first ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back