***NEW*** WeatherTech Floor Mats. Premium Quality! FREE SHIPPING! SAVE BIG!

XenonDepot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

Weathertech mats are the cream of the crop in carpet-protection products. Weathertech floor mats are made from
premium-quality rubber that's been UV-stabilized to prevent discoloration. Furthermore, Weathertech floor liners go
further than durability: each Weathertech floor liner features extra-high ribs and side guards, allowing them to hold a
tremendous amount of water, snowmelt, mud, and leaves.

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
please pm me with a price for a set for my 2006 jeep srt, grey. Full set front,rear, and cargo. thanks

The weathertech floor mats are by far THE BEST floor mats out there! I have been using them for about 3 yrs now, I have them in everything, I have a fussy boss and I put them in my work truck , he seen them and now has them in all of vehicles too including all his service trucks!!
They protect like nothing else,they mould so nicely they fit better them OEM!!
Two words! " buy them" , if you want your carpet to stay looking like new then you need these in your vehicle!!

Hey Guys,

Thank you for your response.

sstdusty - Please check out the weathertech mats page on our website. Simply select the year, make, and model of your vehicle and all the pricing will come up. For a limited time only, you will get free shipping on your order if it is over $100.

Yellow venom - Agreed!!

Steve

Hey Guys,

Thank you for your response.

sstdusty - Please check out the weathertech mats page on our website. Simply select the year, make, and model of your vehicle and all the pricing will come up. For a limited time only, you will get free shipping on your order if it is over $100.

Yellow venom - Agreed!!

Steve

WOW I can't believe that Christmas is only 2 days away and 2011 is right around the corner!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the support and for making it such a great 2010! On behalf of myself and everyone at XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff, have a very happy holiday season and a very happy, prosperous new year!

Hi everyone,

Hope everybody enjoyed their holidays.

For those of you who entered our iPad giveaway, please be sure to check our Blog to see if you won!

Please note that we were closed on Friday and Monday and are working hard to answer emails, private messages and process orders. We appreciate your patience.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank everybody for their continued patience and support.

I also want to inform everybody that we will be operating with limited staff for the next 2 weeks. If you send a PM or an email please allow 24-48 hours for a response. As always, for the quickest possible response, please email us directly at [email protected].

Regards,

Steve

All WeatherTech Floor Mats
have shipped out!
Remember we are still offering Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the continental US.

Also, please take a look at these great pictures of our Putco LED bulbs installed in a 2010 Honda Accord!

All orders for WeatherTech Floor Mats have been processed. These mats ship directly from WeatherTech so sometimes it does take us a little while before we receive tracking information. I appreciate everybody's patience, your tracking numbers will be emailed to you as soon as we receive them.

Hi everybody. All WeatherTech Floor Mat orders have been processed and shipped! Tracking information will be available in your account on www.kbcarstuff.com and we will also be emailing you with a tracking number. Thank you for the continued support!

Hey everybody, hope you're all having a great long weekend and enjoying your Memorial day!

All WeatherTech Floor Mat orders have been processed and shipped! Tracking information will be available in your account on www.kbcarstuff.com and we will also be emailing you with a tracking number. Thank you for the continued support!

Hi everyone,

I hope everybody is enjoying their summer. Our Facebook Page is almost at 250 likes thanks to you guys :) Remember that once we get to 250 we will be giving away a $100 gift certificate so don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Have a happy 4th of July/Canada Day long weekend everyone!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have a 15% off sale on our Husky Products. For those of you looking to save please check out our promotion in the main Husky Floor Mats thread! The sale is THIS WEEKEND ONLY so make sure to take advantage while you can!

Have a great weekend!

Have a look at these great pics of WeatherTech Floor Liners and a WeatherTech Cargo Liner installed in a 2011 Toyota 4Runner. These floor liners are among the best in interior protection for your vehicle. The raised edges do a great job of trapping water/mud and the mats are extremely easy to clean. Visit our Blog to see more.

WeatherTech carries a variety of floor mats and liners for your Lexus vehicle. Visit the WeatherTech Floor Liners page to see what is available.

photo-31.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-41.jpg

All WeatherTech Floor Mats orders have have been processed. Once tracking numbers are available they will be posted to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com.

Also, we are up to almost 300 likes on our Facebook page so a big THANK YOU goes out to those who liked us on Facebook! Remember that we are giving away a $100 gift certificate once we hit 500 so don't forget to like us!

Back