New Website

EED-David

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

My name is David, I work at Exotic Engine Development on the Sales and Marketing end of things. I'm a little green with the SRT-10 stuff, but I've been around cars, race cars, modifying cars, etc, etc since before I could walk. I hope you enjoy the website and look forward to getting to know people from this board as we move forward.

Please check out the new website that we launched about a week ago when you have a chance, the content is being updated frequently. There are currently lots of photos of engines we've built and a few articles. If you're a former, current or future customer of Exotic Engine Development, I'd like to get a picture of your truck up in our gallery.

Here is the website:
http://www.exoticengine.net

The photo section is unbelievable. Beautiful work, definately interested in being a customer.
Now if I could only win that lotto...:D

That is a badass engine.....what is the HP of that beauty?

Walt

As the website grows we'll be adding dyno charts and more detailed facts about each engine as we go. If you have a specific question about an engine I can always check with Kevin to see if he has the specs or dyno plot for it. K-80-123, which engine are you referring to? The VGX?

EED-David said:
As the website grows we'll be adding dyno charts and more detailed facts about each engine as we go. If you have a specific question about an engine I can always check with Kevin to see if he has the specs or dyno plot for it. K-80-123, which engine are you referring to? The VGX?

Yes the VGX......Any info please....if you would rather it not be public please PM...thanks, Walt

Kevin is out until monday, Dan tells me the VGX with the independent throttle bodies, striker heads, dry sump oil pan system, darton liners, JE pistons, carillo rods, etc put out 830 hp to the crank with a Motec Engine Management System. I'll try to dig up some more info on it next week.

EED-David said:
Kevin is out until monday, Dan tells me the VGX with the independent throttle bodies, striker heads, dry sump oil pan system, darton liners, JE pistons, carillo rods, etc put out 830 hp to the crank with a Motec Engine Management System. I'll try to dig up some more info on it next week.

Thank You....please PM me.

EED-David said:

Now thats what im talking about, 800+ crank engines. Thats the real deal right there. Beatifull work, Some of those motors need to be put under glass in a muesuem :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back