New Wheels On

ThankSS Patrick.Hopefully WAZZSUP is coming down today for a cruise in and to take some good pics for me for my site.

Well I got them delivered ,mounted and balanced,tax out the door from my car``s wheel and tire sponsor for $800.00 cash.

I think they weigh 42# each ,not 37# like the iForged but pretty nice I think.

Last edited:
Rokt, they look great. But dude, you have so many cool things with both of your vehicles but you dont own a cheap digi camera????????? They are really easy to use. Just get one thats like 2 megs and its simple to operate.

patrick

Hey Rokt,
How much do the stockers weigh?

ROKTMAN said:
Well I got them delivered ,mounted and balanced,tax out the door from my car``s wheel and tire sponsor for $800.00 cash.

I think they weigh 47# each ,not 37# like the iForged but pretty nice I think.

The tires weigh 43 pounds each.I think someone weighed the wheel tire combo once @ 88 pounds.That would put the stockers @ 45#.

I was just guessing on mine so probably the same or less.Mine are cut out a lot more than the stockers.Maybe 42 # for mine vs 45# for the stockers? A wash pretty much.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Rokt, they look great. But dude, you have so many cool things with both of your vehicles but you dont own a cheap digi camera????????? They are really easy to use. Just get one thats like 2 megs and its simple to operate.

patrick
I didn`t figure I could use it to be honest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back