New Wheels/Tires...

07.5LMM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new shoes and socks for my LMM....
IMG-20120728-00290.jpg

IMG-20120728-00291.jpg

That would look nice on a chevy truck forum :dontknow:Why would you be posting chevy junk on a dodge srt-10 truck forum ??:dontknow:

Look's good bro. Don't worry what some people on here think, I go onto other forums and post off topic.

Keeps the topics from getting stale.

That would look nice on a chevy truck forum :dontknow:Why would you be posting chevy junk on a dodge srt-10 truck forum ??:dontknow:

I have never even seen you're truck come to think of it.

Post a few pics buddy.

I like the black on black. It looks good.

It reminds me of flavor flav just black as hell or better yet charlie murphy darkness dark evil

Oh yea... I ran a 14.25 @ 94mph a few weekends ago. Not bad for a 7800lb truck that gets 23mpg on the interstate. I know not as quick as yall but still had a blast...

It is posted on several DMax forums. Its a GMC. Ever heard of keeping your friends close and your enemy closer?

What all did you have to do to run low 14's? I bought a LML about a month ago for a daily driver

Got new shoes and socks for my LMM....

Your truck has a nice stance.

The best thing about the newer Silverados/Sierras is the lack of wind and road noise. I didn't realize just how loud my Chrysler products were until I rode in a new Duramax.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back